42matters.com is a Swiss company operating in the mobile app space, looking for a Business Development Representative (Sales) with technical background. We offer a full suite of products and services for App Market Data and Mobile App Intelligence. Bringing a unique combination of technical and business skills together, we provide our customers with a thorough analysis of the latest developments on the app stores and mobile industry. We are a truly international team, with an innovative and fast-paced company culture.
As Business Development Representative you will be responsible for creating and prospecting leads for our sales team. You will play a key role in 42matters' success by contributing to the generation of new business leads and by qualifying leads by telephone, email and social media. You will also assist in our sales operations, working with the sales team to increase the lead pipeline.
This position involves a passionate attitude towards finding new customers and staying in contact and learning from existing ones. You will have the unique opportunity to help us with our go-to-market strategy addressing various industries including telecommunication, media and device manufacturer businesses as well as ad-networks, agencies or DMPs.
To thrive as a member of team 42matters, you will be expected to embrace our exciting work-hard, play-hard environment. We're not afraid to move fast and break things as we release, launch, iterate, update and announce; sometimes all in the same day. We're a closely-knit team, with regular team events and outings, and we often enjoy a couple of beers together at the end of the day.
This position is a perfect start for candidates looking for a career in sales where you will learn the business skills needed to engage with senior decision makers.
Job type: full-time.
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Starting date: as soon as possible.
- Prospecting and generating new sales leads, by identifying their needs through email, phone, social media and online video calls.
- Qualifying prospects and scheduling demos/sales meetings for the senior sales team.
- Be able to understand and explain key aspects when it comes to the use of 42matters' services.
- Supporting the Head Of Sales in any way necessary.
- Update & maintain the Sales CRM System.
- Inbound & Outbound Sales & Marketing.
- Maintain outbound sales channel - improve and optimize customer messaging.
- Social Media Selling.
- Work closely with senior sales and marketing team to increase the awareness of 42matters such as attending events & exhibitions and ultimately improve the lead qualification process.
- Use your Entrepreneurial skills to prioritize your own activities and help us push into new markets!
- Fluent English
- Driven to succeed and comfortable handling responsibility.
- Continuously strives to improve their skills.
- Ability to lead conversations with the ability to ask open ended questions.
- Interested in and knowledgeable understanding of web and mobile technologies.
- Desire and passion for sales.
- A genuine understanding of the mobile app space (Apple App Store, Google Play, Amazon App Store, etc.)
- Presentation and communication skills.
- Well organized and able to prioritize tasks.
- A good team player with positive working attitude.
- Self-motivated, team player comfortable in a small, intense and high-growth start-up environment.
- Familiarity with platforms like Slack, HubSpot (or an ability to learn new technologies quickly) and marketing automation tools (e.g. Intercom, Mailchimp, etc.)
- Competitive compensation (fixed + variable)
- Have direct impact on a fast growing international company.
- On the job training + mentoring in business & sales skills.
- Education allowance (all the books you need to be the best BDR)
- An international team with a wealth of experience.
- A great working culture where you are rewarded for your hard work and dedication.
- Flexible remote working.
- Free snacks and goodies in the kitchen.