MongoDB is disrupting the $65 billion database market. The world’s most sophisticated organizations, from cutting-edge startups to the largest enterprises (Expedia, UPS, Cisco, Forbes, MetLife), use MongoDB to transform their industries, harnessing the power of data to build applications never before possible. MongoDB is the fastest-growing database ecosystem, with over 10 million downloads, thousands of customers, and over 1,000 technology and service partners. MongoDB is selected as “The 2019 Google Cloud Marketplace Partner of the year” with over 17,000 customers in all industries across over 100 different countries.
We are among the best modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years and the only general purpose Database Platform out there that supports any use case and can be run anywhere (on-prem, private or public cloud and as a service), partnering with AWS, Azure, and GCP.
MongoDB's tremendous growth and scale provide exposure to career-changing experiences, people and skills. It's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to have a hands-on impact on the disruption of a $65B industry and technology as a whole. The personal impacts are unparalleled career and growth opportunities.
MongoDB’s BDRs are mentored and coached by highly-skilled Sales Leaders with confirmed track records. BDRs will gain practical, real-world sales and pipeline generation experience, along with exposure to the best sales methodology in the industry. This experience provides an enviable foundation for your business career, whether you are passionate about the future in leadership or sales.
Shift Timings: 2:00 PM-10:00 PM (cabs will be provided)
You will have the opportunity to
- Accelerate your sales career and development through exposure to the most effective sales methodology and through working side by side with the best sales professionals in the industry
- Get insights and experience first-hand how an effective, fast-paced organization operates through learning about marketing/sales processes, collaboration, and tools
- Establish a strong network of peers and mentors
- Gain insight into a $40b technology industry that is rapidly transforming
Job Responsibilities may include
- Supporting China based Sales Representatives in their Research requirements
- Build Pipeline Generation (PG) kits
- Research companies to identify target accounts
- Research prospects’ goals, market, strategic objectives, pains to build tailored material to run highly productive sales campaigns (email templates, presentations)
- Research individuals online to identify and build lists of key roles
- Respond to inbound queries
- Assist the team with MQL clean-up
- Advanced level in Mandarin (proficiency required with both written and verbal aspects)
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal & written)
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 0 - 3 years of shown experience
- Experience with Salesforce preferred but not a mandate
- Possess a cohesive team demeanor
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment and remain client-focused
- Strong prioritization skills
- Startup mentality
- Genuinely interested in a Technology Sales Career
- Interested in MongoDB the company and product and revolutionizing the database market
Life at MongoDB
Our India office culture
- 150+ people, with teams in Sales, Engineering, HR, Finance, IT & Marketing
- Regular group outings and opportunities to get to know your colleagues
- Employee affinity groups
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive Health cover, dental cover, travel insurance & Life Insurance, special coverage for Covid-19
- Free lunch twice per week and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy and sweet treats
- 20 weeks of Paternity and 26 weeks of Maternity leave to spend time with new arrivals
Interviewing is not an easy thing and can feel very alien to many people. There are some things we’d like you to know if you are considering working with us.
- Most importantly: WE WANT YOU TO SUCCEED. Our aim is not to catch you or make life difficult. When we interview, we’re trying to evaluate a couple of things
- Would you be successful if you were part of our team
- Would you love working here and be a positive influence in our team
- Would you be able to grow and become more during your time here
- We seek to provide a lot of feedback through our interview process, usually directly in the interview. We love working with people who are always trying to better themselves. Hopefully, you will gain a lot of positive experience through this but if not we’d love your feedback
- When you’re preparing to interview (either with us or someone else), you’ll often be sharing stories of your past. An excellent way to frame this is with the STAR model: Situation, Task, Action, Result. This allows you to succinctly share the experiences you’ve gained
- We’re looking for people with a passion for technology. Make sure you invest some time in learning about MongoDB, the industry we operate in, what we offer and how that sets us apart
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
*MongoDB is an equal opportunity employer*