We Are One
At Kurt Geiger we celebrate individuality, believing our differences make us more powerful as a collective.
Diversity, equality and inclusion are at the core of who we are and we strive to reflect this in every corner of our company culture, starting with the promotion of equal opportunities.
We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace where everyone is granted the opportunity to thrive as their authentic self.
Voted the UK’s coolest footwear brand by Vogue readers and currently Europe’s leading luxury shoe and accessory retailer we are looking for dynamic individuals who are as passionate about our business as we are. We work hard at Kurt Geiger because we love what we do and strive to be the best in our industry; through amazing people, beautiful product, innovative designs and evolving store concepts.
- To develop customer and market-focused own brand product collections, keeping a keen eye on the market, competition, current and forthcoming fashion trends. The product collections should be in-line with Company strategy for the brand.
- To constantly review competition to ensure our product proposition is in line with the market across all key areas: fashion trend, price, quality and availability.
- To actively review and manage supplier relationships and source new vendors that will add value to your specific portfolio and to de-list those vendors that no longer meet the business needs.
- To continually investigate and propose new product opportunities within the relevant branded market to ensure sales are optimised and brand portfolio is continuously reviewed.
- To deliver the intake margin target set seasonally.
- To manage a comprehensive and accurate delivery schedule, that meets and supports the needs of the business and where appropriate deal with any late deliveries either by cancellation or achieving suitable discounts.
- Buying experience for a premium/luxury brand
- Existing strong supplier relationships
- Highly organised with excellent negotiation skills
- Possess the ability to drive the brand forward
- Experience working with European supplier preferred
- Free 24 hour virtual GP access
- Enviable staff discounts
- Harrods discount
- Half Day, Pay Day Friday (once per month)
- Exclusive Staff only Sample sales
- Summer Hours - 2pm Friday Finish
- Active social committee who arrange a variety of activities such as office drinks, quizzes, free lunches, movie nights, and bring your dog to work day.
- Nail Technician on site for free gel manicure or pedicure, on a monthly basis.
- Football team, all welcome.
- Gym discounts
- Enhanced pension scheme including life assurance
If you’re successful, you will work for a business which recognises that amazing people are the key to driving our business forward and fulfil our vision of being the world’s leading multi-channel retailer of luxury branded shoes and accessories. We are a fast-paced business where no two days are the same, so you will need to be adaptable; but we will reward your hard-work, commitment and loyalty with a fantastic benefits package and very real opportunities for progression.
We Are One: For Love | For Diversity | For Change | For Equality | For Kindness | For Freedom | Against Racism