We are seeking a passionate, style-savvy, organizational wizard and results-driven individual with strong attention to detail to join our Campaign team as Junior Campaign Manager
- Plan and manage style-focused and blogger cooperation campaigns to drive engagement and revenue
- Create inspiring image concepts for campaigns and own the briefing process
- Collaborate with PR, Curation, Creative and Marketing teams to maximize campaign impact
- Analyze and report on performance data to determine areas of improvement
- Learn the ropes of campaign management by supporting senior colleagues with operative tasks
Your skills and experience
- Ability to “hit the ground running” – a self-starter
- A creative mind with heightened sense of esthetics and style
- Passion for design, home, lifestyle
- Impressive organizational skills with affinity for cross-functional team work
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Professional, bright, eager to learn and customer-focused
- Appetite for fast-paced, international environment
- Native or native-level German; Fluent in English
- Sense of humor/great attitude
- Business studies with a focus on communication or marketing
- Experience in e-commerce
- First experience in blogger cooperation, PR or advertising
- At least 1 year of professional experience
Our proposition to you!
- A competitive salary, bonus and an attractive stock package we are listed on the NYSE since 2014
- A fast paced, agile and truly international working environment with teams in Berlin, London, and Boston
- A real opportunity to make an impact, to test and build things in an entrepreneurial organization.
- A company culture where we care about your work-life balance and offer you unlimited paid vacation time. Progression at Wayfair is based on results not on hours spent in the office.
- Regular collaboration with senior leadership globally.
- We’re in the heart of the Berlin startup scene with lots of space to encourage collaboration and teamwork
Wayfair (NYSE: W) offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points with a superior customer service and inspiring interior topics. With an unparalleled selection of more than seven million home items from 7,000 suppliers, Wayfair helps people find the perfect product at the right price. Always committed to using technology to create a superior shopping experience, Wayfair developed Wayfair Next which concentrates on 3D visualization technology.
Wayfair generated $3.14 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended September 30, 2016. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 5,600 people.