# Innovation # Teamwork # Initiative # Open Communication are our common values. If you are looking for a meaningful challenge in a well-established international company and if you have a hands-on mentality – then join us and help us to save lives with your know-how and expertise. Be prepared for a career that doesn’t feel like work!
Penumbra Europe is based in Berlin, headquartered in Alameda, California. We are a global healthcare company focused on innovative therapies. Penumbra designs, develops, manufactures and markets novel products and has a broad portfolio that addresses challenging medical conditions in markets with significant unmet need. Penumbra sells its products to hospitals and healthcare providers primarily through its direct sales organization in the United States, Europe, Canada and Australia, and through distributors in select international markets. The Penumbra logo is a trademark of Penumbra, Inc.
We are a dynamic and constantly growing company. As a result, we are looking in France for a highly motivated Junior Clinical Sales Specialist for the Peripheral Sales Team. As part of Penumbra’s Sales team, you will grow the business in the East of France. We offer a remote, full-time and permanent position. You will report directly to the Sales Manager. This is a junior position. We offer you a strong and professional onboarding as well as excellent career development. If you want to grow rapidly into an innovative and international company, this is an opportunity for you!
What You'll Work On
- Meet with existing and potential customers to identify their clinical needs and demonstrate how Penumbra products can help them to achieve their goals
- Increase account penetration with orders for new and existing line of products and services
- Work with the Sales Manager and team members to develop and implement a regional plan aimed at increasing market share
- Develop relationships with prospective customers and/or users of Penumbra products, converting them to Penumbra customers
- Maintain open communication lines with current and prospective customers on programs, promotions and pricing trends
- Develop relationships with physicians, lab staff, lab supervisors, and purchasing personnel
- Provide clinical support by attending procedures to assure physician understanding of Penumbra devices
- Maintain an ongoing knowledge of competitive product innovations, sales promotions, catalogs and advertising for personal sales effectiveness and corporate market intelligence
- Respond to customer needs and complaints by working in collaboration with different departments
- Maintain accurate record of sales expenses, customer files and field sales reports required, communicating required information as needed
What You Bring
- First work experience in the life science or medical devices industry
- Sales experience: entry level to approximately 5 years
- Passion for sales and customer-oriented
- Education in a medical related field is a plus
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills in French and English. As this position works closely with colleagues in different countries, the ability to speak and understand English is important. The same applies to experience with working in a multi-cultural organization
- You are self-motivated, goal-oriented, have an ambitious attitude and a strong hands-on mentality
- Willingness to travel
- Last but not least, you are an excellent team player and thrive when faced with challenges
What We Offer
- Excellent fixed salary and fantastic bonus structure
- Permanent, remote and full-time position. Flexible working hours
- Modern work equipment, laptop, company car and mobile phone that can also be used privately
- The opportunity to be at the forefront of technology that is revolutionizing the treatment of some of the world's most devastating diseases
- The ability to work among a professional, dynamic and vibrant global team with friendly, highly qualified colleagues
- Employee stock purchase plan and attractive supplementary health insurance
- Internationally established company with a hands-on mentality, strong emphasis on a diversity culture, positive intercultural environment
If you are interested in this position, please do not hesitate to apply now. We'd love to hear from you! Jamila Zarra (EMEA Senior Recruiter) will come back to you asap.
Your application will be treated in a confidential, professional and ethical manner.
- Requests from Recruitment Agencies will not be answered -