Convert Group is a leading Digital Transformation Consulting & Market Research firm, located in Athens, Greece and is amongst the 25 top employers in Greece according to the Great Place to Work® Institute.
We have worked with more than 180 companies including Philip Morris, L'Oreal, Nestle, Eurobank, Piraeus Bank, AB, Rakuten, BSB, Henkel, Reckitt Benckiser and others.
We have 4 business units: eConsulting, eTalent Recruiting, eSkills Center and eMarket Intelligence.
eMarket Intelligence under which we have created, eRetail Audit is an innovative service of measuring online market shares and evaluating marketing impact.
The way it works is by processing hundreds of thousands online transactions per online sector (online supermarkers, online pharmacies etc) and producing aggregated, structured market data. eRetail Audit platform is the core intelligence point that serves reports to Brands (customers), Retailers (partners) and our internal teams.
Our team is growing and expanding to Spain, therefore looking for a Junior Consumer Data Analyst (full-time job). You will be working within a team of 12 and an extended team of 25, reporting directly to the Head of the eRetail Audit.
What you will be doing:
- Reporting for clients (brands)
- Reporting for partners (retailers)
- Actively create new product features and analysis for both stakeholders
- Communicate with brands and retailers through email in Spanish
- Review incoming products to eRetail Audit database
- Enrich product descriptions and additional fields (like filters)
- Ensure reporting quality through quality assurance mechanisms
- BSc/BA in Business, Marketing, Communications or a related field
- Proficiency in MS Office &
- Grasp of eCommerce, Digital Marketing, Web Analytics
- Proficiency in English Certificate & Spanish Certificate required
- Being self-driven and having a big smile
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to take ownership of issues and follow through to resolution
- Ability to prioritize and work diligently in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of SQL and/or R is a plus
- A modern working environment
- Private health insurance plan
- Internal knowledge sharing (by the leaders in eBusiness in Greece)
- 20% more time-off than what the labour legislation dictates
- Snacks & coffee on us
- Access resources for professional and personal development
- Sponsored conference and seminar attendance
- A variety of company activities