A World-Changing Company
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Palantir Technologies seeks a motivated individual to join our Legal Team, known internally as Legal Ninjas. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to gain hands-on experience in the world of corporate securities law, finance, and equity administration.
As a Junior Corporate Paralegal & Stock Administrator, you get excited by the opportunity to learn about all-things-equity, and are passionate about the challenge inherent in building processes and systems that scale at a quickly growing company. You are extremely organized, resourceful, and detail oriented.. If the two periods in the last sentence caught your eye and almost stopped you from reading the rest of this job description out of disdain for sloppy work product, we are a team who gets that. We are also a team that values teamwork, creativity, and a sense of humor.
Whether running solo or working collaboratively, our team strives to achieve great results on challenging, time-sensitive projects. Equipped with your eagle eye for minute details, commitment to delivering information in a concise and understandable way, and boundless reserve of energy and self-motivation, you’re excited to join us and contribute to a dynamic company solving some of the world’s hardest problems.
- All aspects of equity administration, including managing a complex capitalization table, transaction processing and data entry, reconciliations/audits for quality control, investor analysis, and related tax reporting.
- Maintain corporate records and support various transactional matters, including interfacing with Company Leadership.
- Help manage the team’s work coordination process and related communications, including responding to inquiries from current, former and potential employees about equity compensation.
- Spearhead process improvement of day-to-day operations and workflows related to general corporate governance and equity administration.
- Collaborate with C-Level Executives, Finance, People Operations, Legal Ninjas, and other cross-functional teams to anticipate, implement and/or address equity compensation matters.
What We Value
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills, and experience improving and streamlining processes
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, problem-solve, and complete complex projects under pressure
- Impeccable judgment, discretion, and integrity
- Strong oral and written communication skills and ability to tailor communication style to different audiences
- Flexible schedule - we still operate in start-up mode and fire drills don't always stop at 5pm
- 1+ years of experience as a paralegal, equity professional or equivalent within a corporation or law firm
- Familiarity with Excel
- Knowledge of private company corporate governance, equity-related administration, accounting, tax and legal concepts
Palantir is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Palantir is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster
and EEO poster supplement
for additional information.