Joomag culture thrives on open communication and the exchange of ideas. Our team member is identified not only by the high level of professionalism but also of passion and enthusiasm towards Changes. Getting results and being effective is crucial; we Dream Big and become smarter every day.
Our Customer Success Department has a significant impact on the success of the business, as it creates an image of Joomag and impression in the eyes of our customers. That is why each team in the department (Customer Success, Quality Control and Knowledge Base) targets designing successful long-term relationships with our customers and putting their wishes at the center of operations.
Now we welcome talented Junior Customer Success Manager to build strong relationships with customers, monitor and improve their experience with our product.
1. The first objective is to build long-term relationships with our customers, improve their customer experience, drive new revenue opportunities and ultimately ensure success on the Joomag platform.
Typical tasks here include:
- serve as a customer advocate, including collecting customer feedback on product needs to transfer to Product Team, understanding customer and industry trends and articulating those back to the business
- work with new and existing Joomag customers, serve as the primary contact to provide onboarding of new customers, the training of platform end users, as well as post-go-live support
- be the single point of contact and work closely with internal resources on escalation and resolution processes for critical customer issues.
- increase customer retention and adoption rates by conducting regular check-in calls to assess the level of satisfaction or lack thereof.
- track customer activity and health to identify churn risk and work proactively via targeted outreach campaigns to eliminate that risk, while simultaneously identifying and closing up-sell opportunities when applicable.
2. The second objective is to Work Like a Team, Live Like a Family.
We spend a lot of time together. As a result, we’ve come to know each other as a family. We take care of our own, celebrate success, learn through failure and respect each other regardless of our different viewpoints. So you need to:
- demonstrate reliability, do your fair share to work hard and meet milestones. Consistency is key.
- cooperate: we achieved total synergy in our work, thus you are expected to figure out ways to work together with different teams (specifically sales and engineering), solve problems and get common work done.
- share openly and willingly:beyond discussions & meetings, everyone in Joomag feels comfortable talking with one another, sharing opinions and accepting those from others. Thus it’s important for you to be willing to share knowledge, and experience taking the initiative to keep other team members informed and engaged.
- close to native fluency in English։ besides just loving to talk in English, you have well-developed business speaking and writing skills. This is crucial (!) as we communicate and build sustainable relationships with English-spoken customers (other UN language, specifically Spanish, would be a privilege).
- negotiation and presentation skills: As being a B2B player most of Joomag’s interactions include negotiations, therefore, you need to understand needs, discover the positive/negative sides of the situation and find cross-beneficial solutions meanwhile keeping Company’s name high and maintaining a positive relationship.
- tech-savviness: Here’s the list of technological tools you will directly use in your work: Hubspot, Intercom, Jira, Confluence, Joomag internal tools, etc. You will start your job with an onboarding program and several mentor shadow sessions aimed to show and teach you everything, however being at least enthusiastic to become savvy with technology is a must.
- Working schedule is as follows: Monday to Friday, one working week: from 10 AM to 7 PM, another one: from 6 PM to 3 AM (we provide safe transportation)
- Joomag Armenia office is located on Saryan street
- All working relationships are systemized by Armenian Labour Law.
Why join Joomag?
- Joomag perks and benefits: http://joom.ag/7lo
- Startup Grind hosts Joomag CEO - Ruben Vardanyan: https://bit.ly/2Wb0ch
- Joomagers talk: https://bit.ly/2W1Ypey