We're on the hunt for confident individuals with a can-do attitude who want to be a part of a fast-paced, work-hard, start-up environment. At HiMama we celebrate wins, make positive change in the world, and have fun with friends all at the same time, every day. And as a Junior Customer Success Manager, you will be working directly to empower Early Childhood Educators and influence learning outcomes for children aged zero to five.
Customer Success at HiMama
The CS Team
CS at HiMama is a close-knit team of busy bodies who are driven to find a way to make every customer successful, so help us! This includes influencing product and marketing decisions, problem solving, and a whole lot of persuasion. Every day is a new challenge and every team member has a lot of responsibility, but we work closely together to ensure everyone is kicking butt in their role.
The Junior CSM Role
You should enjoy interacting with customers over the phone. Helping people achieve the highest levels of success and ensuring HiMama is adding value to their kids, parents and staff is your top priority. The Junior CSM role will focus on managing long-term relationships with our customers, continuously helping them improve their use and ensuring they have the right products to be successful. Given the nature of our fast-paced environment you will also be helping out in other aspects of the CS team. That’s why it’s important that taking charge to direct and help be a favorite past time of yours! And you should be excited by a busy schedule and seat-of-your-pants challenges. HiMama is also a social enterprise and we're looking for good people who are motivated to make a difference in the world; by working with us you will personally be improving outcomes for millions of children in Canada, the U.S. and abroad.
What You'll Be Doing
- Managing the success of existing customers
- Ensuring our customers have the right plan to achieve their goals
- You will be focused on retention, and upsell
- Working with product to ensure we are making decisions in the best interest of our users
- Finding ways to improve process and cut down on customer issues
- Recommending and implementing improvements to process to improve efficiency and customer outcomes
- Ensuring the customer has an amazing HiMama experience!
What We're Looking For
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Compassionate and patient demeanour with confidence and assertion to get things done
- Active listening and problem solving skills
- Not afraid to pick up the phone and speak to people
- Ability to build relationships and connect with people quickly
- Organized and able to manage a large volume of tasks independently
- Confidence to manage difficult situations and conversations
- Tech savvy with the ability to navigate apps and software
- Desire to make people successful and connect with people
- Propensity to always want to learn and improve
- Passionate about a career that is more than a “job”
- Ambition to work hard in order to make an impact in the world
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) from an accredited University
- 1-4 years of Full Time experience
- Experience in a CS / Sales Role an asset but not a requirement
- Have previously carried retention, upsell or sales quotas an asset but not requirement
- Dedicated career paths for high performers
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunities for learning and mentorship from industry professionals
- Catered lunch-and-learns for personal and professional development
- Ongoing team success celebrations and social activities (remote for now)
- Supportive team atmosphere with strong team culture
- Volunteer Programs
- Employee Health Benefits (With Employer Covered Premiums!)
More About Us...
HiMama - www.himama.com - is improving learning outcomes for children aged zero to five. We are a social purpose business that connects families with the early childhood professionals who serve them. Thousands of child care professionals use HiMama to share learning and development updates to families. Special moments are shared across the globe every second. HiMama is based in Toronto, Canada. If you're looking to work for a close-knit tech start-up in the heart of downtown Toronto, this is it.
Convinced you’ll be able to make an impact? We’d love to hear from you.
HiMama is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We are dedicated to providing access for all people with disabilities and neurodiverse people. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
If you require accommodations at any step of the application or interview process, please indicate so under the "Accommodations Question" box on your application. Accommodations may include: an accessible interview location for people with mobility impairments, alternative method of communication for hearing or speech impairments, providing a detailed "what to expect" for autistic people, or modified testing for a person with a learning disability.