Adthena Customer Experience is a dynamic and collaborative team primarily responsible for technically onboarding and supporting our global customers. We play an important role in ensuring our customers derive value from Adthena, effortlessly. What’s best for the customer is the driving question behind everything we do.
As a Junior Customer Support Specialist, you will learn industry best practices and be trained on ‘best in breed’ tools. Primary role objectives:
- Assist with the smooth technical onboarding of accounts for both new and existing customers, primarily in the USA
- Effective and timely resolution of general customer inquiries
You will be a trusted partner to internal commercial stakeholders by actively supporting their customers through a successful onboarding experience and by delighting them with the speed, courtesy and diligence of our ongoing support.
- Customer Centric
- Proficient and pleasant communicator who can write clearly, concisely, and precisely
- Methodical and detail orientated
- Able to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Responsible, confident and proactive
- Flexible and willing to learn new skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience in tier 1 technical support, ideally SaaS
Why join Adthena?
- Work on a multi-award winning product in a position where you are being valued and feel you can make your mark
- Join a company with an extremely fast growth trajectory. (We’ve now got three offices globally and we don’t plan to stop there!)
- Have a flexible working environment, where you are given the freedom and responsibility to manage your own time and workload.
- Receive stock options from day one. Our employees do incredible work, so as we grow everyone shares the rewards.
- Have untracked annual leave, Free lunch every Friday, and complimentary snacks and drinks. Lots of social activities to join in. Regular off-sites, bake-offs, office table tennis tournaments and much more! & A whole host of other benefits and perks!