CREATING A SAFER CYBERSPACE
Horangi is creating safer cyberspace, starting in Southeast Asia. We focus on building partnerships with our customers, developing an understanding of their business goals, and building a security strategy to achieve their objectives. We help our customers implement a holistic approach to security. We do that through a combination of world-class Cyber Security services and products targeted at our customer’s biggest pain points.
The Cyber Compliance Specialist role in the internal security team is to assist in the development and implementation of controls to strengthen Horangi’s internal security programme. The candidate will work directly with seniors and management to assess Horangi’s technology-related risks and design and deploy controls to help the firm continually strengthen internal controls. We are creating trust for our customers.
What You’ll Do
- Participate in designing and implementing an internal cyber security programme, covering various preventive and detective controls areas such as access control, change management, data loss prevention, business continuity planning and an enterprise-wide risk management framework.
- Initiate short and long terms projects to support the business in addressing cybersecurity issues impacting compliance objectives.
- Participate in cyber security projects with a focus on regulatory-based deliverables; responsible for the day to day running of the project.
- Assist in the management of the SOC2 auditing process.
- Development of cyber security policies and procedures.
- Perform risk assessments on IT & business processes and controls.
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication, and updating senior team members and management on progress.
- Help prepare reports and schedules that will be provided to Horangi leadership.
- Collaborate cross-department with world-class cyber security professionals and engineering teams.
What we’re looking for
Our ideal candidate has a security mindset and understands that security starts with people & processes, and strives to assist in driving organizational change. The candidate should have previous experience or knowledge of fundamental security concepts. The candidate needs to be collaborative and communicate effectively, as we value responsiveness and transparency in our culture.
Relevant experience 1-3 years.
- Proven knowledge in information security, computer science, information systems, engineering; and/ or business administration.
- Practical experience or working knowledge of the following cybersecurity topics: IT governance, IT audit, business & system processes review, information security management, technology risk management, business continuity planning, disaster recovery, design and implementation of security solutions such as I&AM, DLP, PAM, and SIEM/SOC.
- Abilities to communicate efficiently both in written and verbal forms; ability to conduct training.
- The ability to think creatively to find solutions to complex problems.
- A willingness to be challenged along with a healthy appetite for learning.
Good To Have
- Previous experience with business analysis topics, including requirements gathering, system design, stakeholder management, business process design, system implementation, and maintenance.
- Experience in designing and operating cyber security risk and management framework, policies, standards, procedures, with the use of NIST, ISO27001, or other internationally recognized cyber security standards.
- Experience in project management.
Horangi is an ideal place for an adventurous person looking for growing together in a multicultural team where professional consulting meets strong engineering, and West meets East.
We are looking for the best talents and adhere to the principal People First, Mission Always!