tink is an expert in everything around Smart Home. The start-up started in 2016 and with over 100 employees aims to excite everyone with a networked home. tink focuses on consulting and the content and provides all information for the customers buying decision. Tink advises free charge with our team or smart home experts, while also providing on site installation assistance or our products when needed. We provide quality smart home products from our over curated partners including Sonos, Tado, Google and more.
Behind tink are three well-known investors: ProSiebenSat1, Rocket Internet and the Swedish Energy provider Vattenfall. The focus on consulting and quality brought tink into the leading Smart Home platform. In 2018 tink was honored to be one of the five strongest growing startups in Europe.
Now we are searching for highly motivated and excellent employees for the expansion of our tink-team in Berlin and San Francisco.
- Further development and improvement of in-house BI data warehouse and analytics tools in co-operation with external agencies
- Strategic planning of BI set-up in alignment with management, product, finance and marketing departments
- Central responsibility for company wide data accuracy and information flow
- Support of management and departments with BI insights for data driven business optimization
- Creation and improvement of departmental and cross departmental dashboards and handling of BI request
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Bachelor or Master's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Data Science, Business Intelligence and Analytics Management or related studies is an advantage but not a requirement
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets
- Experience with data warehouse and architecture
- Advanced working knowledge in SQL, PostgreSQL and with relational databases, as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases
- Knowledge of any version control tool, Jenkins is a plus
- Knowledge of Python and R is beneficial
- Knowledge of any BI tool (Tableau, Power BI.. etc)
- Very good organizational skills, structured work style and detail orientation
- Pronounced analytical problem solving skills
- Open-minded, flexible and a good team player with a hands-on mentality
- Fluency in English, both orally and in writing. German skills are a plus.
- Experienced founding team with multi-year start-up, industry and consulting experience
- A highly engaged and motivated team with a flat hierarchy
- A high level of flexibility and entrepreneurial freedom
- Challenging tasks and support for your personal development
- Attractive offices and flagship store in Berlin Mitte close to Hackeschen Markt and San Francisco.
- Dynamic start-up culture with extra benefits (for instance a contribution for Urban Sports Club, Team Events, and the snack bar is always stocked)
- We make sure that you look forward to coming to work every day!