Employment Hero is an Australian tech unicorn - valued at over $1.25 billion. Our world-class software is the easiest way for small and medium-sized businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement, and benefits. We've grown 100% year-on-year since our inception in 2014, and now service over 200,000 businesses and 1 million+ active users globally. We have exciting growth plans for 2023 and beyond, powered by our mission of making employment easier and more valuable for everyone.
We take a Remote First approach with our team. Employment Hero can hire across the world, so long as candidates have eligible working rights and are in a suitable timezone to their colleagues. If you've got the skills for the role and the passion for our mission then we want to hear from you!
Employment Hero celebrates diverse perspectives and experiences, we invite people of all backgrounds and identities to apply for this position.
About the role
We’ve got big ambitions for the brand design team and are looking for a Junior/Mid-weight designer to help continue the evolution and development of our brand visual language, crafting a strategic approach to all of our marketing content and beyond.
Reporting to our Head of Brand Design, the right candidate will have a keen interest in all things brand – helping to craft campaigns, design for all content types from digital, print and everything in-between, and shape our vision to change employment for good.
- Collaborate with our Head of Brand Design and the wider design team to conceptualise and design a diverse range of branded creative assets, bringing our master brand to life in compelling and exciting ways.
- Collaborate with a team of writers, designers and external agencies to bring our brand assets to life
- Work with our brand and content marketers to develop and maintain our visual identity
- Work with our Campaign Managers, Growth and Loyalty teams to create compelling content across multiple media formats, including our website, digital advertising, social media, downloadables, videos, animations, events and beyond.
- Create distinctive and compelling visuals that are masterfully designed for a diverse global audience and varied demographics.
- At least 2 years proven experience working in fast paced environments
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with the Adobe Suite, Figma and Canva
- Willingness to take ownership and learn
- A good eye for detail
- A portfolio showcasing your skills in brand, marketing communication and design
- Self, health, wealth and happiness programs
- Remote first and flexible working arrangements
- A generous budget to spend on setting up your home office (if you need a desk, chair, or screen? We've got you covered!)
- We set you up for success with the latest and greatest hardware, tools and tech
- Learning & development (including an external study policy, live monthly professional development classrooms, and premium online learning content!)
- Social events to get to know your new colleagues
- Employee Share Option Program: be an owner of Employment Hero!
Why join Employment Hero?
- Raised $181M achieving unicorn status February 2022
- LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2021, ranked #2 in Australia
- The Australian Top 100 Innovators List 2021
- Raised $140M Series E round led by Insight Partners July 2021
- Raised $45M Series D round led by Seek 2021
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2020, ranked #42 in Australia
- LinkedIn Top 10 Startups 2020
- Raised $22M Series C Round led by Seek July 2019
- Raised $8 mill series B round led by Seek and OneVentures
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2019, ranked #20 in Australia
- GetApp Category Leader Q1 2019
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2018, ranked #12 in Australia
- HRD Gold Medalist - Human Capital Management Systems 2018
- HRD Gold Medalist - Rewards and Recognition Service Provider 2018
- HRD Rewards and Recognition Employer of Choice 2018
- LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2018
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year National Finalist 2018