In this role, you will be tasked with creating, adapting and localizing rich, engaging designs and ensuring a cohesive branded experience for every user from a Marketing standpoint. In this role, you will leverage your design knowledge to create engaging touchpoints that span across different mediums. You will be working hand to hand with the Spanish Marketing team as well as with the Global Brand Studio.
The Eventbrite Marketing team is a centralized, multi-disciplinary group of strategist, researchers and makers, who work across different functions. We are specialists within our individual areas of expertise and collaborators to connect with, and support our customers.
You'll sit on the Marketing team, but collaborate closely with the Brand Design team to produce digital assets of all sorts of campaigns. We’re looking for someone who can dive into all aspects of our marketing efforts, from paid campaigns, emails, events and beyond to support our growing company. You will work with Digital Marketing Marketers and Copywriters to develop concepts for campaigns, design assets, monitor performance and iterate designs.
- Work on a variety of marketing projects; events, email newsletters, paid marketing campaigns, social media banners, PR, infographics, tip sheets, case studies, swag, and presentations
- Ability to follow and adhere to established brand guidelines
- Provide ideas and input on projects
- Able to take direction and open to feedback and critiques
- Excellent time management skills, able to juggle projects and manage multiple deadlines
- Manage creative assets
THE TECH STACK
- Adobe CC Suite knowledge (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Sketch a plus
THE SKILL SET
- Previous experience in projects where you're constantly evolving your design skills would be ideal/highly valued/a plus
- Good knowledge of print, layout, and typography that compliment your design skills
- Experience delivering compelling and memorable projects that are designed to match business goals, while delighting users
- Ability to take a design brief from concept to execution
- Ability to collaborate with Marketers on brainstorming and other ideation sessions
- Fluent English
- Illustration & Lettering skillsHTML/CSS knowledgeNewsletter
- Campaign management
- You know your way around Wordpress
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to keep learning and growing your career in Digital Design
- Full-time paid internship (550€ net a month)
- We'll start with a 6 months internship but it can continue depending on business needs
Eventbrite is a global ticketing and event technology platform, powering millions of live experiences each year. We empower creators of events of all shapes and sizes – from music festivals, experiential yoga, political rallies to gaming competitions –– by providing them the tools and resources they need to seamlessly plan, promote, and produce live experiences around the world. Last year, the team served 795,000 creators hosting nearly 4 million experiences across 170 countries. Meet some of the Britelings that make it happen.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
Eventbrite is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from all suitably qualified individuals are encouraged, regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.