What happens when two radically different worlds meet? Palm Angels is the reflection of Francesco Ragazzi's mind and draws together the spirit of the skaters of L.A. with sartorial evolution and the accuracy of Italian industrial design. The merger of the two can only be deeply personal, as a dream coming to life. An underlying rebellious attitude works both ways: sharpening streetwear while deranging and smearing the sartorial. Inside out, upside down. The purveyor of a counter-mainstream, Francesco is shaping a new attitude and new forms. A Palm Angels state of mind.
Palm Angels brand new headquarers are now located at The Medelan building in Piazza Cordusio; they will host the Palm Angels' Marketing, Product, Design, Visual Merchandising teams. Located in Milan's historic center just a few steps away from Piazza Duomo, the combination of architecture, innovation and modernity make the "Medelan" the perfect location to host the dual soul of Palm Angels: the spirit of the skaters of L.A. with sartorial evolution and the accuracy of Italian industrial design.
Palm Angels is looking for a Junior Menswear & Special Projects Designer to join the Design team. You will support in the entire creative process for the menswear and special project collections creating technical sketches and follow the full collection process from design development to final product.
It will be a 1 year temporary contract
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Design hand drawn and technical sketches
- Research and create mood boards, finding inspiration for the creation of apparel pieces
- Research new trends, inspirations and materials
- Support in all technical design aspects, lead fittings and support in fashion shows
- Oversee and follow up with cross functional teams to ensure deadlines are respected
WHO YOU ARE
- 3+ years experience in a similar role preferably in a luxury fashion brand
- Excellent use and knowledge of Adobe Suite (in particular Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Fluent in English both written and spoken, this will be tested in the interview process
- Creative mindset with proven knowledge of current trends and the luxury fashion industry
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and keep to strict deadlines
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- Fixed-term contract with great compensation package (in consideration of your professional experience)
- Lunch tickets
- Discounts on all NGG brands and partners including FARFETCH and Browns
- Be part of a young, dynamic and creative company with over 40 different nationalities
- Brand new headquarters located in the centre of Milan
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- Palm Angels is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
- We care about our candidate's experience. If you need any kind of adjustment to apply for one of our positions please e-mail email@example.com. Please note that only inquiries related to adjustments or accommodations will be responded to.