Are you a creative individual with a passion for design and a keen eye for fashion industry aesthetic? We’re seeking a motivated Junior Visual Designer to join our team and contribute to our company’s visual design projects and image editing. As a junior designer, you will play a crucial role in creating a compelling visual experience. This is a great growth opportunity into a full-time position.
- Visual Design for Web and Product: Assist in creating visually engaging designs for our website and digital products that align with our brand identity and enhance user experience
- Visual Asset Creation: Edit images and videos to create polished, professional visual content for marketing materials, social media, and other communication channels
- Pitch Decks: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create visually compelling and effective pitch decks for presentations to clients
- UI assets: Assist UI assets for native mobile and web apps
- Feedback Collaboration: Provide constructive feedback to colleagues during design critiques and be open to receiving feedback to continually improve your skills and designs
- A strong portfolio showcasing your skills in pitch deck design, web/product visual design, and/or visual asset creation
- Proficient in design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite (e.g. Photoshop, InDesign)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively within cross-functional teams
- High attention to detail and a passion for creating polished and visually appealing designs
- Degree in Graphic Design or prove equivalent
- Previous experience in the fashion industry and/or interest in fashion
Advantages, but not requirements:
- Familiarity with video editing software (Adobe After Effects or Final Cut Pro) for basic video editing tasks
- Knowledge of current design trends and an eagerness to stay up-to-date with industry advancements
- Interest in brainstorming and developing innovative ideas for user interfaces and experiences. Plus, knowledge in Figma.