We are looking for an enthusiastic and customer-oriented Junior Desktop Support to provide user support and customer service on company computer applications, mainly in our office in Lausanne. The selected candidate will be responsible for troubleshoot problems and advise users on the appropriate action.
This full-time position, based in our Lausanne office, will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to work in a stimulating, fast-paced work environment with an innovative scholarly publisher.
- Troubleshoot desktop / Laptop hardware and software issues.
- Ensuring that a high level of customer service and support is provided.
- Providing assistance and support to colleagues in IT related matters.
- Escalating problems where necessary to management or third party suppliers.
- Undertaking small to medium-sized IT projects as instructed by the line manager.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office 2016
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows server 2012
- Knowledge and understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Active Directory
- 25 days' vacation per year
- Participation into Frontiers annual bonus scheme
- Plenty of social & fun benefits:
- Christmas party, summer barbecue, monthly happy hour
- Fruits & snacks in the kitchen as well as much tea & coffee as you like
- In-house well-being activities including free weekly yoga
- A huge variety of self-organized activities from ski trips and football to French club
How to apply
Please submit your application in English.
Applicants must be Swiss or EU citizen, or have a valid Swiss work permit.