Tribe47 was founded realising that lots of forward thinking business owners were tired of fragmented digital marketing services offered in the market and hiring different agencies to manage different aspects of digital marketing jobs like SEO, content marketing or traffic.
The consequence was a lack of accountability, making it almost impossible to calculate the true cost of acquiring a customer online. From there, Tribe47 was born — with the main focus and drive being about a congruent digital marketing strategy, with the right tools, used at the right time, for the right buyer persona.
Our Big Hairy Audacious Goal is to build the team of best digital marketing specialist in the world and support 147 passionate business owners by the year 2030!
We are looking for a driven and dynamic individual to support our digital marketing specialist and strategists on tasks such as:
- End-to-end project management for digital funnel strategy creation
- Co-ordination of asset creation between Tribe47 and Client’s team
- Co-ordination of launch strategy execution to meet deadline and later to be automated for handover to Client
- Strategy brainstorms with Tribe47 Team for execution of projects
- Streamlining Tribe47 processes for automation, seamless execution and QA
- Experience in the field of digital marketing,
- Understanding of marketing/sales funnel,
- Some experience with campaign setting on at least one advertising platform (f.e. Facebook Ads),
- Understanding of data and some experience in Google Analytics,
- Experience in some digital marketing tools, systems, strategies,
- Growth-hacking approach to getting stuff done, seriously - DONE!
- Enjoys meeting new people and learning new things,
- Likes to get hands dirty by diving into the unknown,
- Interest or current knowledge of digital project management systems and tools (Asana, G Suite, Slack, etc.),
- Go-getter attitude for scaling, innovation and quality deliverables,
- A sense of humor cause work is more fun when you can laugh with the people you work with :-)
- Salary 3.000 - 4.000 PLN net
- Working on end-to-end digital marketing strategies for innovative projects in diverse industries
- Growing career in the high-end digital marketing consulting business, where you will have an opportunity to solidify processes, help us develop our unique consulting framework based on an online Sales Funnel and future company structure
- Opportunities to develop into the position of Digital Marketing Strategist
- Access to latest systems for marketing automation, content creation and traffic acquisition
- Diverse team of professionals in two locations — Warsaw, Poland and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Opportunities to learn — offsite trainings for related skills as well as inhouse trainings via e-learning, mentoring and workshops
- Inspiring workspace — our office in Poland is Business Link in PGE Narodowy in Warsaw.
- Considerable educational budget granted every year
- Internal trainings, wide opportunities for learning and development in selected areas
- Raises based on performance
- Bonuses subject to company performance
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work remotely from time to time
- Regular integration in a friendly international team (we have 40% of foreign team members, Tribe47 branch in Kuala Lumpur.)
- Upgrade - Participation in internal trainings, access to training materials and commercial courses conducted by Digital Marketing gurus
- Industry Events - Meetings with interesting startups. Free training is offered in the fields of design thinking, project management, social media, blockchain and AI
- Kitchen - Equipped to prepare meals, tea and coffee provided.
- Rest - Cafe, Sauna, access to two floors of open space with hammocks and bean bag chairs for relaxation, games and table football.
- Parking for cars and bicycles - Additionally paid guarded parking for cars and bicycles.
- Good connectivity: Distance to nearest public transport: tram [7,9,22,24,25] 300m, bus [102,111,117, 158, 166, 517, 507, 521] 300m, Metro Station Stadion Narodowy 1300m.
Check HERE Other Job Openings at Tribe47!
Please apply in English (that includes not only your CV, but also your communication with us via email) and additionally please write your favourite book's title in the application form in "summary".Thanks!