Who are we?
We hire those that seek to innovate across people, process and technology. Join our global workforce, visualise the future and strive for success. Our engineering campus and corporate offices in the UK and US are optimal environments for ideas and innovation to flourish.
ALL.SPACE, formerly Isotropic Systems, has developed the 5th generation smart terminal, capable of linking with all satellites, all networks, in all orbits, all at once. Our ground-breaking software-defined service enablement platform integrates intelligent routing, edge computing and on-demand services to deliver unprecedented network resilience and application performance. Whether you're on land, sea or air, we ensure that you stay connected.
Visit www.all.space to learn more.
The ideal candidate is a pragmatic self-starter with excellent attention to detail. We’re looking for a graduate with a passion for financial analysis and strong excel skills or experienced finance professional who wants to broaden their analytical skills within ALL.SPACE. Financial Analyst will be part of the Team responsible for delivery of effective reporting and data-driven insights into business results. The responsibilities of this role will focus on supporting business by reporting KPI’s, enabling finance and business leadership to track business performance and identify trends through data-driven insights. The successful candidate will be working within FP&A team. The candidate will support the team in the following areas:
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Support forecasting process by working alongside internal partners, consolidating the data and analysing the variances for cost reporting.
- Assist the Team with financial modelling.
- Ensure timely and accurate metrics and forecasts are created and maintained.
- Support with annual budget planning and consolidation from each team.
- Partner with other functions to drive continuous improvement in financial and operational performance.
- Generate various ad-hoc financial analysis and participate in ad hoc projects to aid the growth of functions as required.
- Support in delivery of monthly variance analysis of actuals against the budget and forecast.
- Monitor and address any inaccuracies or missing information between various data sources.
- Reporting, monitoring costs and KPIs, and providing value-adding commentary to explain movements highlighting focal areas and challenging actions.
- Create predictive models building from meaningful historical trends to help inform business decisions such as cash forecast, budget performance, projects spends or areas for additional focus.
- Manage one-off analyses or data cleansing exercises associated with project work, budgeting.
- Support the design and development of standard reports to support Finance Team and Business.
- Owns the data management tools and enforces the data standards across the business.
- Identify gaps and areas of improvement related to data analytics.
- Maintain historical data and reports and ensure the accuracy of the information.
Essential Skills and Experience Needed
- Knowledge of data modelling, analysis, and statistical analysis in Excel.
- Strong analytical skills and passion for data analysis.
- Knowledge of budgeting and forecasting process.
- Strong proficiency with excel (intermediate level at minimum).
- Advanced Excel skills (financial modelling, advanced formulas, basic VBA).
- ACCA / CIMA part-qualified or desire to start learning.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to juggle multiple demands and priorities.
- Flexibility and ability to work as part of a small team.
- Strong desire to work for a dynamic, fast-moving, high-growth company.
- Great communication skills.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Ability to plan and prioritise your work.
- Strong ownership mindset.
- Intellectual curiosity and a strong desire to continuously learn and develop.
- Generous stock options
- Annual bonus
- 25 days annual leave
- Public holidays
- Travel to work schemes
- Fruit, snacks & drinks
- Discounts platform
- Well-being centre