Wimbledon, London, UK. (Keywords: graphic designer, junior designer, graduate designer, UI/UX designer, SaaS, software, helpdesk, startup)
We are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer with the passion, creativity and ambition to join our growing design team. Working alongside the Head of Design, you would have the chance to work on a variety of different projects, with a lot of responsibility from Day 1.
At Deskpro, we make helpdesk software and we have customers of all shapes and sizes from across the globe, including Vodafone, Microsoft, NHS, Panasonic.
Some of the things you will be involved in, include: re-design website pages, creating new marketing documents, expanding the brand, designing new components in the product and generally helping out with all aspects of design. This is a varied and fast paced role in our small design team where you have the chance to learn and grow quickly. This is not the kind of role where you will be spending all-day-every-day designing ad banners!
This role is a great opportunity for someone with a creative flair and an eye for detail, who is looking to accelerate their design career and learning in a fast and dynamic environment at a growing & profitable software company in Wimbledon, UK.
For more information about Deskpro, head to our Careers page.
- Working with the Head of Design to manage varying design projects across the website, marketing and product
- Researching and evolving the design and effectiveness of the Deskpro website & brand.
- Helping senior designers to scope out & wireframe new features / ideas.
- Creating print media to use in outbound marketing campaigns.
- Improving on-boarding of the product with new user flows and supporting content.
- Directly reporting to & working with the Head of Design.
- Designing exciting digital marketing experiences for clients.
- Creating sales documents & pdfs to help increase % conversion of leads.
- Presenting ideas & designs to the whole company.
- Expanding the brand, integrating that into everything 'Deskpro.'
You are preferably currently in your first role, freelancing and have commercial experience, whether in-house or for an agency and a keen interest in the technology and/or software industry
- Previous experience within a business, agency or freelancing is a bonus.
- Proficient with any one of the following: Figma, Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign.
- The ideal person for this role is comfortable working in a technical environment and used to learning new software packages.
- A thirst for deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- You'll be working in Wimbledon, London where our development, design and commercial teams are based. A great presentation style, teamwork, and communication skills are a must.
- Competitive Salary £25k - £35k + Company Bonus Scheme
- We are a friendly startup-team based in central Wimbledon, 3 minutes walk from the mainline train-station.
- Fantastic transport links (train, District and Northern line tubes, buses, trams), all within 3 minutes walk.
- 2 minute walk from shops, restaurants, pubs and gyms.
- Lovely new offices, BBQs in the summer, Monday team breakfasts and Friday lunches. Unlimited coffee, tea, soft drinks and snacks with beers for Friday afternoon.
- A mixture of autonomy over your role.
- Your choice of computer equipment - Macbook and 2 x 4k Monitors being default.
- BUPA Private Healthcare & Cash Scheme, Pension Scheme, Bike storage, Season ticket loans, Reduced gym membership.
For more information, you can visit our Careers page.
**WHEN APPLYING Please attach a link to your portfolio**