Graphic designers are working with the most teams in Bitrise, from Office team through Growth to Product teams. They are working on a wide variety of areas of graphic design. They are involved in every step of the process, from strategy conception to following up post-release. As a graphic designer, your job is to help improve the product and the brand with clever and appealing visual communication solutions, and improve the visual culture of the company.
As part of the Brand Design team you are going to work closely with other graphic designers and primarily with our marketing/growth team.
As a Junior Graphic Designer at Bitrise you will
- Create clever illustrations for digital and printed materials
- Work on templates that help our colleagues, or the more efficient work of the team
- Design nice SWAGs for our fans, or for us
- Design internal learning materials and presentations
- Help the brand design team to proceed with the maintenance and improvement of our brand
Key skills and characteristics
- You have 1-2 years work experience in graphic design
- You have a degree graphic design, visual communication or related discipline
- You have an understanding of key design concepts and knowledge on use of design tools
- You're not afraid of big challenges and dealing with complexity
- You like working in an agile, fast-paced environment
- You understand what visual communication means
- Your portfolio demonstrates a variety of contexts and moods for your graphic design work
What would really knock our socks off
- Experience with animation
- Experience with web design
What we offer
- A massive amount of freedom and trust while your contributions help shape and grow Bitrise for years to come
- A commitment to invest in your personal growth and development in the form of courses, conferences, book allowance and more
- The opportunity to learn about app development by playing a crucial role in the mobile development process for the world’s most successful companies
- The security of working in a financially stable, growing company with an ever-expanding global customer base
- A modern, recently renovated office environment optimized for comfort and collaboration, stocked with the latest tech*
- The opportunity to travel the world to meet, learn from, and connect to end-users at conferences and meetings, as well as the chance to occasionally work from one of our international offices.*
* Dear Applicant, please note that due to COVID-19, our team is completely remote (included the interview process) in all locations until we truly feel that working from the office is a super safe and risk-free solution for our colleagues. As our Bitrisers’ health and protection are so important for us the travel opportunities and global in-person team building events are on hold for a while.
Bitrise is a continuous integration and delivery platform, built by and for mobile app developers. Our mission? To help everyone build and operate better mobile apps. By streamlining, automating and optimizing recurring mobile development processes, we free up time and resources for creative, interesting and impactful development tasks, resulting in better, faster releases.
As a successful graduate of Y Combinator, we are born of the same DNA as Airbnb, Reddit and Dropbox. Since Bitrise was launched in 2015, we have grown exponentially: Today, tens of thousands of developers release apps via Bitrise, that end up on billions of mobile devices around the world.
Current customers include fortune 500 companies like Virgin or SIXT, and rapidly scaling unicorns like Transferwise, Mozilla and Get Your Guide. Pick up any mobile device, and chances are you’ll encounter multiple apps that were built on Bitrise. Working at Bitrise means contributing to all of that.