About the Position
FiscalNote is looking for a passionate Junior Graphic Designer to join the corporate marketing team. Under the direction of our experienced Senior Manager of Creative Services, you will support our corporate and product marketing efforts with the development of digital and print creative deliverables. You are resourceful, creative, and meticulous with excellent design chops. And you relish the idea of working for a fast growing, cutting edge tech company.
About the Marketing Team
The Marketing Team at FiscalNote collaborates across business units to help drive sales and support the growth goals of the company using data and creativity. With a demand-generation approach, the marketing team targets high-quality leads and nurtures them with compelling content and events including webinars, blogs, lunch & learns, white papers, case studies, and the like.
What to Expect in this Position:
- Help conceptualize and produce high-quality, creative, digital and print solutions for marketing collateral/campaigns, product marketing materials, and websites
- Coordinate artwork and layout development for a wide variety of projects with tight deadlines
- Collaborate with campaign managers and product marketing to develop graphic designs that simplify complex ideas for diverse audiences
- Career development with growth potential
What Sets You Apart:
- A killer portfolio demonstrating your natural talent
- A hunger to learn and ability to work well with various personality types
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or related field and/or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of experience in graphic design
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat)
- Experience with XD, Premiere is a plus
- Experience with Google Suite (Google Slides, Google Docs, and Google Sheets)
- Expertise in HTML and CSS is a plus
- Expertise in file organization and maintenance
- Proficiency in Mac platform
- Strong understanding of the principles, software, and practices of the field of design (digital and print) and production
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent problem solving skills with ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems and recommend solutions
- Experience designing and creating digital brochures, flyers, email templates, and landing pages
- Mastery of developing digital presentations, web graphics, and on-screen presentations
FiscalNote is continuing to hire new talent, with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. New team members, along with our current staff, will temporarily work remotely (unless communicated otherwise).
At FiscalNote, we Lead with Values
Know your Audience ∙ Find the Truth ∙ Drive Alignment ∙ Level Up ∙ Own the Job ∙ Bias for Action ∙ Support the Family
FiscalNote is a technology-powered global software data and media company that uses powerful machine learning to provide clients with the right policy information and insights, and at the right time so that they can better navigate market risk and uncertainty and maximize new opportunities.
As the premier hub of domestic and global information for more than 5,000 clients worldwide, FiscalNote’s tools, analysis, news, and award-winning journalism delivers context, clarity, and a competitive edge in a rapidly changing world.
If your background and experience align with the competencies above, we encourage you to apply so that we can review your experience and learn more about how you can add to FiscalNote’s growth and success.
FiscalNote offers competitive salaries, equity packages, and retirement accounts to ensure we’re all FN owners. We work hard, so our open vacation policy helps us ensure you’re getting the R&R you need. We offer comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance options supplemented by a flexible spending account (FSA). We have a slew of other benefits which you can check out at careers.FiscalNote.com
FiscalNote values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age. FiscalNote is an EEOC employer.
FiscalNote uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all new employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.DHS.gov/E-Verify.