Cision Ltd is a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision’s Communications Cloud platform allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact of PR and Communications Teams’ campaigns. Cision has over 4,500 employees with offices in 23 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about our products and services, visit www.cision.com
and follow us on Twitter @Cision.
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group! We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers - because the most important measure of our success is yours.
The Junior IT Consultant has responsibility for providing insights platform support and related IT consultancy to the global Cision Insights Team. They will play a key role in establishing a strong partnership between the global Insights Platforms and Insights Teams to ensure effective adoption of new technologies, to drive increased technical knowledge within the local team, and to support customer retention and growth through the successful implementation of platform solutions.
The Junior IT Consultant will be able to understand and articulate business and technology needs. They will help to gather internal/external user requirements and work as part of the Insights Platforms group to define and inform ongoing development priorities.
The individual will also contribute to external client communications. They will provide support to trouble-shoot issues and where required will work alongside the relevant insights teams to attend face-to-face discussions as part of prospecting, on-boarding and ongoing customer life cycle management.
What are we looking for?
Organizational and Professional Requirements
· Proven ability to achieve results on time and within budget
· Outcome and results oriented
· Strong analytical reasoning, interpreting and evaluating complex information, while identifying patterns and essential issues
· Organization and planning, managing multiple demands, and achieving results.
· Ability to withstand pressure and deliver to deadlines
· Keen eye for detail and a meticulous approach to work
· Strong analytical mind and methodical approach
· Delivers and takes ownership
· Confident in direct and succinct communication
· Ability to quickly learn and grasp new technologies, platforms and IT concepts
· Advanced understanding of data analysis/statistics is desirable
· Advanced understanding of MS Office package (especially Excel & PowerPoint)
· Basic understanding of media analysis is desirable
· Basic understanding of CSS/HTML5 is desirable
· Friendly, professional and courteous style of internal and external communication
· Teamwork, act and communicate in the interests of the team and of Cision Insights
· Attention to detail
· Shows initiative, is proactive and enthusiastic
· Works well as part of a team
· Productive and flexible style of working with a strong result orientation
· Creative problem-solving skills and attitude
· Inspire trust, aspire to ownership of own work and team efforts
What you will get
· Career progression opportunities
· Dental and healthcare plan
· Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
· Cision Extras – retail discounts
· Learning Portal
The standard working hours will be 37.5 per week, Monday to Friday 09.00 to 17:30 excluding one-hour unpaid lunch break per day.
The deadline for applications is Monday 28th September 2020.
If this sounds like you and you feel you have what it takes to succeed in this role, we want to hear from you!
Cision is committed to building an environment where all employees are set up to thrive and reach their full potential. We believe diversity, equity and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge, the largest CEO-driven business commitment to advance diversity and inclusion within the workplace.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.