You are a Junior Java developer? You want to avoid the hell of Brussel’s traffic jams? You want to be more than a cog in the machine and make a difference? Tradeshift has what you need!
Tradeshift is the world’s largest business commerce platform, connecting buyers, suppliers, and all facilitating business between them. Tradeshift helps businesses of every size to run more efficiently, using cloud technology to improve processes like AP automation, procurement, supplier management and working capital optimisation. Businesses rely on Tradeshift to transform and digitise their supply chain relationships and business transactions. Furthermore, Tradeshift’s open platform enables third parties to build business apps, which let businesses respond to their growing business needs, now and in the future.
You will contribute to the full development life cycle of Tradeshift Link, based on Babelway’s scalable, distributed cloud platform, as part of a highly collaborative team.
Our developers take ownership, review each other’s code, discuss code architecture and design, and regularly challenge and improve the process.
You will get a unique opportunity to develop your talents, as our challenges constantly evolve within our team.
Based on your experience and interests, you will :
- Design and implement new features.
- Improve the first-time user experience by making complex concepts simple and easy to use.
- Provide advanced support to other teams, partners and customers.
- Design and implement robust messaging components (We currently exchanges 15M monthly messages between different companies and systems, using different protocols and formats).
- Create simple, modern and beautiful interfaces.
- Implement requests and feedback from users.
- Integrate with IT systems, technologies, modern web platforms and third-party app stores.
- Learn and participate in all aspects of architecting, building and deploying a highly scalable and available distributed cloud system.
- As a developer, we expect you to be fully dedicated to our product. You need to feel a true work-pleasure when building simple and effective solutions for advanced technology challenges.
- You are a team player, with an open personality, and you will search for best solutions by both listening and making your case to your colleagues. You are accountable, involved and autonomous.
- Regarding the skills, you have:
- An engineering degree, Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree in computer science.
- English is mandatory and enough French to survive in a French-speaking office.
- An interest in infrastructure management will be considered an asset.
- 0-1 year experience.
- Fast-growing and international environment.
- The chance to have a job that really matters.
- An attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits.
- Easy commute to Louvain-la-Neuve.