tink is the expert for selling connected home products and services. The company was founded in Berlin in 2016. With our more than 100 employees, we set ourself the goal of getting everyone excited about connected homes. In doing so, we focus not only on marketing the smart hardware, but also on all associated services such as consultation, installation, insurance and rental models. In 2018, tink was honored the Tech5 Award as one of the fastest growing startups in Europe and has already been able to win more than 700,000 customers in five countries for its platform. The investors behind tink are Rocket Internet, Cadence Growth Capital, ProSiebenSat.1 and the Swedish energy provider Vattenfall.
Now we are looking for additional smart and highly motivated employees to grow tink!
Your role in our team
- Planning and execution of joint marketing campaigns with our partners
- Management and consulting on joint marketing activities and KPI management as well as reporting
- Development and management of creative and country specific marketing plans
- Management of all relevant tink teams and their tasks to bring campaigns to live and hit KPIs/ goals
- Relationship management to become the trusted advisor for all marketing efforts in the markets
- Project management skills to have always an oversight of all running and planned campaigns
- Understanding of different brands and their solutions to build strategic partnerships within the smart home ecosystem
What will you bring to the table
- Completed bachelors and/or masters degree in a relevant field (Marketing/ Business) or relevant experience
- Strong organizational skills and quick learner with a proven track record
- Strong presentation as well as communication skills
- First experience in e-commerce preferred
- Some experience in marketing and/or sales
- Advanced G Suite and Microsoft Office skills
- Strong business English
- Preferably good Swedish and/or Dutch language skills
Our promise to you
- Work in a young and international team
- We are an experienced founding team with multi-year start-up, industry and consulting experience
- We are a highly engaged and motivated team with a flat hierarchy
- We provide you with a high level of flexibility and creative freedom
- We will give you challenging tasks and support your personal development
- Our offices are located directly in the heart of Berlin-Mitte (Hackescher Markt)!
- We offer you a dynamic start-up culture with extra benefits (for instance a contribution for Urban Sports Club, Team Events and the snack bar is always stocked)
- We make sure that you look forward to coming to work every day!
Interested? Then we are excited about receiving your application to be a part of our growing team in Berlin by using the online form.