Junior Marketing Technologist x2
- Location: Greater Nashville, TN
- Start Date: Immediately
- Position: Junior Marketing Developer
- Full time: 45+ hours per week
- Direct Report: Mike Danner, Director of Marketing
- Location: Franklin, TN (Greater Nashville area)
Purpose of the Position
- Execute technical and marketing implementation to connect data and platforms, create and manage email campaigns, build landing pages, set up and monitor split tests and be a general, all purpose web handyman across our entire ecosystem.
- You'll be responsible for the digital execution inside our marketing platforms across our entire company.
- Coordinate all marketing execution for responsive designs, platform configuration and setup, running split tests and assisting automation everywhere you can.
- Manage your production workflow to ensure all projects are world-class and finished on time, every time.
Desired Experience and Skills
- Experience as a junior front-end developer or higher
- Design experience in mobile first marketing landscape
- Ability to balance speed with quality in the work you produce
- Ability to manage priorities and multiple timelines across a large team
- High proficiencies in: HTML5, CSS3, JS
- Experience in UX and Marketing automation
- What you can expect: 6 week onboarding bootcamp, formal review 90 days from start date, calendar year based quarterly reviews from then on.
- Platforms you'll be working with and trained in: (different for each job, fill these in with what you know and ask around our team)
- Team platforms: Asana, Google Apps, Slack, Droplr