Do you have an eye for fashion and a head for numbers? We are pleased to have a fantastic opportunity available for an Junior Merchandiser to join our successful Merchandising team at DCK in our Billericay office. This is a full time position with working in the office (Billericay) and remotely.
DCK is one of the world's leading fashion jewellery companies, working with many well-known retailers and high street fashion brands such as River Island, M&S, Tesco, Matalan to name a few. We have over 25 years’ experience in fashion jewellery. We are experts in designing, developing and trading in accessories, working with a wide range of partners and selling directly to consumers.
- Work with Buying / Design teams to implement a focussed Brand strategy, incorporating the Company Strategy, establishing a clear Brand position in the market.
- Deliver a Customer led range for the Brand.
- Management of stock to achieve plans, whist supporting operational efficiency with clear management of the critical path to maximise sales and reduce terminal stock.
- Stock Management through robust use of the WSSI, reacting to change in a timely fashion to ensure sales are maximised and markdown costs are reduced.
- Develop promotional events, trading and markdown plans to deliver strategy and KPI’s ensuring alignment to Host Plan.
- Manage the Assortment Plan establishing a clear option / buy quantity plan to maximise sales, profit and density in all stores and digital.
- Awareness of Intake and Trading margin targets, actively taking actions to increase opportunities and resolve risks increasing sales and profit.
- To identify risks and opportunities within the Brand and cascade to wider Business driving growth in sales and profit.
- Lead weekly trading to increase profitability, taking actions to minimise risks and continuously improve Brand efficiency.
- Adapt trading events in response to Market Changes to ensure delivery of the Business Plan.
- Manage team, work collaboratively across the Group, ensuring achievement of KPIs, and contribute to creating a positive working environment for all colleagues, inspiring team, in a positive and professional manner to work to the best of their abilities.
- Demonstrates a positive can do attitude, motivates and coaches team to display same behaviour and values.
- Build and maintain Internal and & External Business Relationships to build relationships, ensure all communication is clear and meets expectations, to improve efficiency and minimise disruption within the Business.
- Work with VM and Retail Teams to create a clear and accurate stock representation with relevant visual delivery for the Brand, to meet and exceed Customer and Host needs.
- Ensure administration and systems are accurate and update in a timely manner to achieve clear and consistent communication.
Why choose DCK
- Opportunity to work for a leading independent global fashion business
- Be part of a welcoming, friendly business that promotes learning and developing from day one
- Work-from-home opportunities and flexible working hours, to help you develop a healthy work-life balance.
- Flexible working between London office, Head Office in Billericay and home
- Early finish every Friday
- Private medical health insurance
- Heavily staff discounted fashion and jewellery allowance
- 25 days holiday (+bank holidays and the ability to buy 5 more days)
- Free Parking
- Free refreshments and fruit with lunch on us once a week
- Community Group Social Events
- Plus, many more additional benefits