We're looking for some talented Fullstack Developers (from Junior to Senior levels) to join us and help scale our impact in 2021. We are a mission driven company, offering credit enhancement solutions to build our customers' access to fair financial products.
We saw exceptional growth in Q4 2020, 3x-ing our paying customer base. Our new credit enhancement product line is set to reach £1m ARR six months from launch.
If you're reading this we'll assume you're technical, so let's start by talking about our stack.
We have an API written in Ruby on Rails. This is the 'backend brain' that powers pretty much everything.
We have a app that we're best known for. It's written in React Native and works seamlessly across iOS and Android using a shared codebase.
We have a dashboard that's private to our clients. It's written in React in a very similar code style to our app.
As a full-stacker you'll use your Rails & React skills to write the code that powers all three parts of our ecosystem.
Worked with React but never React Native? Don't worry, they're basically the same, and we'll skill you up.
Worked with React Native but never React? Again, that's cool, you'll pick it up in no time.
* Experience in building production grade APIs (both internal and external facing).
* Substantial experience with Ruby on Rails, and either React, or React Native (or both).
* Experience with Redux.
* A track record that demonstrates you can build complex features practically singlehandedly.
* A positive attitude and a hunger to be the best you can be.
Salary and Equity
Salary: £35,000 - £80,000, depending on experience
Equity: 0.0% - 0.1%
We can sponsor visas for this role
What can we offer you?
* Mentoring and growth. We will make sure that you are always learning and have the resources and mentorship needed to fine-tune your craft and propel your career
* Working at a tight knit, but growing company that has received awards for our positive impact on economic inclusion by institutions such as the Royal Society of Arts and Nesta. In addition, your colleagues have cut their teeth at companies like Amazon, Alibaba, Goldman Sachs, Mckinsey, received PhDs from Cambridge and started companies, including one acquired by Airbnb. We’re also backed by top tier VCs including Redalpine, Kindred Capital, and Entrepreneur First
1. We hire people we believe in, who are exceptionally smart, driven, and independent
2. We decide where we need to get to together, and support you however we can so you can get us there
3. We expect you to relish this responsibility, and work hard to maintain and build upon that trust
We treat each other respectfully, we aim for quality and success in everything we do, we value intelligence and dedication, and we have a laugh along the way.
* Learning & Development budget
* Private healthcare insurance
* ClassPass membership
* Top quality equipment provided by Portify
* Season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
* 25 days holiday + 3 days office closure between Christmas and New Year