BukuWarung is SEA’s fastest growing startup and we are building the digital infrastructure for 60 million MSMEs in Indonesia, enabling them to efficiently manage and grow their business, starting with digital bookkeeping, online storefront & payments. BukuWarung’s vision is to empower 60 million MSMEs in Indonesia to become financially aware and enable them to manage and grow their business using technology.
BukuWarung is backed by top tier VCs globally: Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Goodwater Capital, Y-Combinator, AC Ventures, Quona Capital, East Ventures, Golden Gate Ventures, Rocketship.vc
, Tanglin Venture Partners and strategic angel investors from Stripe, PayPal, Plaid, Grab, Gojek, Facebook, AirBnB, Fast, Mastercard etc.
Junior Performance Marketing will execute solutions focused on improving user acquisition for BukuWarung. Junior Performance Marketing will need to run effective and efficient campaigns that focus on scale while also improving the efficiency of the CAC & retention across channels and different ad formats. Junior Performance Marketing will work closely with the Creative Team, Ad Networks, Research team, and Data analysts to execute performance marketing campaigns, improve metrics that help scale the efficiency and effectiveness of campaigns. The role will own execution across all performance marketing campaigns for the BukuWarung app. The ideal candidate for the role is a hard working, curious and motivated self-starter. They have a strong sense of responsibility and ownership. They have experience with executing marketing campaigns on multiple channels and have curiosity to keep exploring new things. This role will provide an opportunity to greatly impact BukuWarung’s user growth story.
What you will do :
- Execute best practices for all campaigns for BukuWarung across Facebook, Google, TikTok and Ad Networks.
- Work with the data team on analyzing account performance to identify, recommend and implement optimization techniques and strategies to meet business goals.
- Identify, execute & track high quality experiments with campaigns, creatives and messaging with a strong data-backed approach.
- Coordinate with the creative team to get the right collateral executed & distributed through various channels.
- Coordinate with agencies and ad networks to execute campaigns on various channels.
What you’ll get:
- Some of the best perks in the SEA region - medical insurance, advance salary, wellbeing coaches, and more!
- A culture that will immerse you in the team - regular non-work learning sessions, game nights, open & transparent culture, and more!
- Working with a team based out of 3 countries - Indonesia, India and Singapore.
- Serving a 60 million strong MSME/UMKM segment in Indonesia - B2B marketing at a B2C scale!
- Opportunity to work on one of the fastest scaling apps in the region.
What you’ll need/ Requirements:
- 1-3 years’ experience in Digital Marketing roles.
- Have managed Performance marketing that drives business results on a segmented market such as B2B, fintech, medical/healthcare, insurance, etc.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Fluent in English
Bonus points if:
- Experience in app marketing
- Experience in Growth or Product Marketing
- Experience in a SaaS, Marketplace, Fintech or other technology companies.
If this sounds like you, please apply!