Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who you are
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
- Drive, support and facilitate research and development initiatives to offer high-quality exotic mushrooms and consistent improvement related to mushrooms production
- Support the introduction of new exotic mushrooms varieties
- Liaise with stakeholders to identify and define project requirements, scope, objectives and KPIs
- Analyze risks and opportunities, identify and eliminate blockers
- Facilitate project execution from ideation to roll-out while collaborating with different teams (Procurement/ Marketing/ Operations/ Operational Excellence/ Crop Science/...)
- Track project evolution, timeline and budget to accommodate the business needs
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all stakeholders
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans, and reports
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in project management
- Ideally, already experienced with mushrooms production/ fresh produces / vertical farming / urban farming / food industry / agriculture
- Self-motivated and willing to accept temporary responsibilities outside of initial job description
- Organizational, planning, implementing and controlling skills, including multitasking
- Strong communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to align everyone
- Customer and operations focused
- Analytical thinking
- Fluent in English
- Comfortable with Google suite (sheet/slide/doc/drive)
What we offer:
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Corporate Pension Scheme
- Fresh herbs to take home
- Lunch provided 5 days a week in the Berlin R&D facility
- Coffee, tea, fresh and healthy snacks and Friday drinks!
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.