Role: Junior Project Manager
Working in partnership with our client, the Junior Project Manager manage project intake and workflow design projects efficiently utilising the on-shore and off-shore teams
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are someone who likes to work in close collaboration with clients and brands. You are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Manage project intake and workflow design projects efficiently utilising the on-shore and off-shore teams
- Plan, budget and manage creative projects
- Good design sense and awareness of current market trends. Must be able to proactively raise these to help promote business innovation
- Comfortable communicating with senior level clients to capture the brief and understand their goals
- Brief designers with clients requirements relaying any ideas and suggestions
- Work collaboratively with the team and clients to encourage creative ideas and innovation to add value for bankers to engage effectively with their target audience
- A good appreciation of time critical deadlines within a fast moving environment
- Ensure work adheres to all best practices and style guidelines, and always work towards 100% accuracy
- Presentations are frequently created in third party branding, so should be able to quickly shift gears and adapt to different guidelines, brands and aesthetics
- Advanced working knowledge of PowerPointis essential, as there may be circumstances where edits or small design changes may need to be carried out by Junior Project Manager
- Work to continually improve knowledge of the core software applications and provide any testing, piloting and support in line with business requirements
- Ensure a smooth handover occurs between shifts and with the global teams
- Anticipate potential resource issues based on pipeline, current workload and deadlines, and communicate to the EMEA Presentation Design Manager
- Escalate any issues which may result in complaints to the EMEA Presentation Design Manager in a prompt and timely manner
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Good design knowledge and awareness of current market trends
- A proven track record in Workflow Coordination/Project Management within a presentation or creative environment
- Able to plan, budget and manage creative projects
- Able to decipher complex briefs, scope out a project and be able to communicate to designers ways of turning these into visually appealing creative outputs
- Must have a measured approach, good communication skills and remain calm under pressure
- Understands importance of brand and can work within defined guidelines
- Able to work well under pressure and multi-task across a number of projects
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work on your own initiative
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently
- Have a high level of attention to detail
- Experience working in a speed-to-market environment is essential
- Advanced PowerPoint knowledge essential
- A basic understanding of the Adobe CC: Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Basic Excel skills required for project reporting on KPI’s
- Investment banking or similar environment experience an advantage
- A portfolio or samples of work showing a clean and contemporary style, would be beneficial, but not essential
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they're different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand's organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes a global content agency to Adjust your Set, design, experience, and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.