PeopleDoc is on a mission to define a new generation of employee experience in the enterprise. Adopted by many of the world’s top companies, PeopleDoc’s cloud-based HR Service Delivery platform empowers employees to quickly and easily access relevant HR information while providing HR organizations with the tools to be more effective.
With offices in the U.S. and Europe, PeopleDoc currently serves more than 500 customers globally and was recognized in 2014 by Gartner as a Cool Vendor in Human Capital Management. PeopleDoc is fueled by innovation, backed by Eurazeo and Accel Partners, and positioned to become the leader of the HR Service Delivery space.
* PeopleDoc HR Document Management
* PeopleDoc Employee Portal & Case Management
* PeopleDoc HR Shared Services
* PeopleDoc Employee Onboarding
We are looking for a Junor Project Manager to join our Set up team in Paris. The Set up team is in charge of the implementation of our solutions.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Manage the full project life-cycle implementation
- Lead workshops to collect client specifications and to provide industry standards
- Configure the application based off of client specifications
- Coordinate implementation solutions teams (configuration, IT, product ...)
- Lead steering committees and follow-up meetings
- Control customer delivery and validate customer go-live
- Measure project success and identify improvements needed
- Implement communication tools to promote change management
You have an experience between 1 and 4 years in project management, ideally in the implementation of HR dedicated IT solutions. You have good technical computer skills to carry out projects with a pace of quick implementation (2-6 months on average). Experience using or implementing SaaS or in-house systems (such as ADP, Peoplesoft …) or document management systems is an advantage.
- Project management
- Strong oral and written communications. Fluency in English is a must
- Excellent client presentation skills
- Technical basis for understanding PeopleDoc solutions (solution architecture, database and security)
- Flexibility, versatility and responsiveness
- Sense of organization, discipline
- Education levels: BAC + 4 / + 5
This job has been filled or removed by PeopleDoc.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Junior Project Manager job post.✕