We are Netguru, one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. We maintain an unshakable passion for developing web and mobile applications for our clients worldwide and making a name for ourselves in the world of software development. We’ve built an informal yet professional culture based on strong values of transparency, collaborative spirit, regular feedback and continuous learning.
We are now searching for those dedicated to delivering the best-quality code to turn ideas into online practice! Don't hesitate, apply now.
Joining Netguru means:
- working with an experienced team – you have your own mentor and a leader of a dev group,
- processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes,
- constant development of your hard and soft skills (internal Webinars, conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books),
- clients from all over the world,
- flexplace – work remotely whenever and wherever you need.
- having a real influence on your pay – do your job well and get a raise every 6 months.
- some hands-on experience with Django
- basic knowledge of SQL
- At least basic knowledge of HTTP and REST
- a good command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+), Polish not required
- communication skills sufficient to work with a team and our clients.
Nice to have
- familiarity with Netguru's technology stack and conventions
- understanding of Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- knowledge of programming design patterns (e.g. service object or form object),
- experience in working in a team and for foreign clients.
Perks & benefits:
- MacBook — we like to work with the best equipment,
- additional accessories for your computer,
- private health insurance + MultiSport card,
- individual co-financed educational plan,
- free sandwiches and co-financed lunches,
- Team Retreats and Team Meetups.
Don't hesitate and apply right away!