Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who you are
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
Infarm is looking for a (Junior) Talent Attraction Partner who will focus on operations recruiting for farm locations in France. As a (Junior) Talent Attraction Partner, you will take ownership of the recruitment process at Infarm and work closely with Hiring Managers to deliver the best candidates. This role can be based anywhere in France.
We grow a smart worldwide Infarm network that brings farming to the people.
As Infarm's Talent Attraction Partner:
- You are holistically responsible for the recruiting process for your departments across our Operations and Productions division and position yourself as a competent Talent Attraction Partner for your hiring managers
- You create the talent sourcing and acquisition strategy for winning the right talents to join our Infarm (r)evolution
- You own the 360° recruitment process from creating the job ad, screening, interviewing to negotiating and closing the offer
- You stay on top of the interview process to ensure the best candidate experience
- You analyze and constantly improve your recruiting process with the help of KPI’s
- You come up with ideas on how to improve the recruiting process, identify new recruiting channels, enhance the candidate experience and attract the best talent
- Min. 1 year of talent acquisition experience and a proven track record in a hyper growth, fast paced recruiting environment
- Experience in stakeholder management and independently implementing recruiting strategies
- Passion about recruiting and a strong sense of what Infarm is looking for culturally
- Experience in volume hiring processes
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and demonstrate a strong problem-solving mindset
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Open to be flexible with roles/areas covered to best support talent team requirements
- Fluency in French
What we offer
- Remote work option (ideally Central European Time Zone)
- Stay up-to-date: Regular global & regional All-hands meetings and Lunch & Learn sessions
- Meet your colleagues: Join our various ERGs about D&I, sports, or virtual social activities
- Take some time off: 30 days of annual paid time off, and an extra day off on your birthday
- Be well: 24/7 professional counselling and various internal Health & Wellness initiatives (Yoga, Diet & Nutrition, and many more)
- Save Up: Subscribe to your corporate pension scheme and look out for corporate discounts with more than 800 brands
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.