We are EL Passion, one of the leading software houses in Poland. Our passionate team specializes in designing and developing stunning web, iOS and Android apps for clients all around the world. Among others, we are proud to have supported Wirtualna Polska, GoldenLine, ZnanyLekarz, Estimote, Rightmove and RWE.
Currently we are looking for a Junior Ruby Developer to join our team.
We want to offer you a possibility of working with modern frameworks and tools. Join the team that is up-to-date with latest tech and recognizes the importance of the code quality (daily code reviews, pair programming, continuous integration). Get on board and work with us on a variety of startup projects, learn and enjoy!
- Coding skills in Ruby
- Ability to prove you are passionate about programming and gaining new skills
- Focus on clean, readable code
- Attention to detail
- Familiarity with SQL
- Basic experience with writing automated tests
- Good command of English, allowing you to easily communicate with our clients (B2)
- Ability to communicate effectively within a team
- Familiarity with programming languages and frameworks, e.g. Elixir
- Active participation in the life of Ruby community
- We offer clear and transparent compensation system (you can read all about it here)
- Salary range for this role is 3000 - 5800 PLN (net on invoice or gross on task specific contact)
- Do you have to move to join us? Our relocation bonus will cover your costs
- Practice TDD, write unit and functional tests; CI, CD, pair programming
- Work in a proper scrum :) and take part in making key project decisions by working directly work with the client
- Work with skilled developers who like to share knowledge, challenge each other and experiment with new stuff
- We'll invest in your skills with a 3000 PLN self-growth budget (conferences, trainings, workshops and more)
- Access to our resources library - books (paper and digital), courses, tutorials, assets
Choose whatever you’d like to have on our "shelf"!
- We hold 2-day quarterly internal hackathons (opportunity to experiment with different languages, tools, hardware, etc.)
- Work in flexible hours and have possibility to work remotely from time to time
- Enjoy awesome team building events (go karts, bowling, zip-lining, etc.)
- Office in convenient location with a chill room and well-stocked kitchen (snacks, drinks and fruits)
- Multisport, private medical care, paid leave and more