Who we are
Bitpanda is on a mission to reinvent the world of finance and bring investing closer to everyone, everywhere. Today’s financial ecosystem is complex, exclusive and expensive, and we’re here to change this as the #1 investment platform in Europe and beyond. Our platform is rooted in the belief that investing should be safe, easy and accessible to all. With Bitpanda, everyone has the freedom and flexibility to invest in what they believe in - commission-free stocks, cryptocurrencies or even precious metals - starting from as little as €1.
Our story started in 2014 with our founders, Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer. Since then, we’ve grown to a powerful and diverse team of 500+ people who represent more than 50 nationalities. Headquartered in Vienna, we’re proud to be Austria’s first unicorn and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in Europe. Our innovative technology serves over 3 million users and operates across multiple hub locations. Our products are built by fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people. If you’re someone who thinks big, moves fast and wants to make an impact right from day one, then get ready to join our industry-changing team. Let’s go!
As a Sales Analyst for Exchange Traded Products, you will build and maintain the infrastructure required to launch and grow Bitpanda’s exchange traded products business and you will gain exposure to all aspects of the sales arena. This role suits an entrepreneurial mindset and is a unique opportunity to help build the team from day one.
What you'll do:
- Create, track and maintain client documents, contracts and presentations and help prepare client meetings
- Identify and contact relevant partners and clients and prepare and execute outreach campaigns
- Help to build the CRM database and provide valuable management insight by analysing team- and customer-related data
- Conduct market research on specific topics such as competitors, events and publications
- Collaborate with other teams (e.g. Marketing, Product, Legal/Compliance) to drive specific client or product-related issues
Who you are:
- Recent graduate in a Business Administration, Economics, Finance or similar academic discipline with proven understanding of the subject
- Entrepreneurial with the ambition to build a career in fintech/crypto/asset management
- Initial experience in BD, sales, banking or fintech, gained by internships or in a first job
- Communicative self-starter with sound analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Fluency in German and English required
What’s in it for you
- Top-notch “tech pack” (a.k.a.: the latest and greatest hardware) that you need to help Bitpanda move the needle, right from day one. The best part? You can choose between PC or Mac. And yes, noise-cancelling headphones are included!
- Individual stock option plan
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Occasional company-wide and team events - both in-person and virtually!
- Learning & development opportunities
- A brand new, optimised-for-Hybrid-working, HQ office located in Vienna’s fintech hub (in the second district) as well as local office location hotspots in Berlin, London, Madrid, Barcelona and Milan (to name just a few!)
- Bitpanda sustainable merch to keep you swagged out and living the Bitpanda brand
- A global Bitpanda team of fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who are united (across cultures and time zones) by our unique way of working.
And, above all, the opportunity to learn & grow as part of Bitpanda’s incredible journey to become Europe’s #1 investment platform.