We believe it takes great people to create a great product. That’s why our team lives our company values, and we hire based on them, too. Since 2010, Pipedrive has been on a mission to support sales and marketing teams with easy-to-use, powerful tools that make everyday work faster and easier. Today, our cloud-based software is trusted by over 100,000 companies and used in 179 countries. We have grown from a five-person team to a truly international company of over 800 people, representing more than 50 nationalities, with ten offices distributed across Europe and the US. In 2020, Pipedrive received a majority investment from Vista Equity Partners, a global investment firm that invests exclusively in enterprise software, data and technology-enabled businesses, making Pipedrive the fifth unicorn from Estonia.
We’re looking for a junior security engineer to enhance and support Pipedrive’s cybersecurity in our Tallinn office. If you’re experienced and passionate about cyber security and software development, get in touch, we’d love to hear from you!
Your new adventure:
- Review system security measures and implement necessary enhancements
- Ensure applications are secure by design
- Stay up to date with the latest security systems, standards, authentication protocols and products
- Tackle a variety of technical security challenges in multiple domains (including cloud, network, application and operations)
- Ensure cybersecurity-enabled products or other security control technologies reduce risk to an acceptable level
- Perform security reviews and identify security gaps in security architecture
- Identify, define and document system security requirements and recommend solutions to stakeholders
- Work with stakeholders to resolve computer security incidents and ensure systems meet vulnerability compliance
- Provide timely detection, identification and alerting of possible attacks, intrusions or anomalous activities, distinguishing these incidents and events from benign activities
Does this sound like you?
- An understanding of DevSecOps principles and how to apply them
- An understanding of common security vulnerabilities, such as the OWASP Top Ten
- Familiar with application architectural patterns
- Theoretical and practical understanding of modern infrastructure technologies (cloud, virtualization, containerization) and how to secure them
- Theoretical knowledge of threat modeling and, as a bonus, you know how to implement it
- Familiar with Kubernetes and AWS technologies
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to solve complex problems
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- A value-driven work environment where people come first
- A lively bunch of colleagues from over 50 different countries, with offices in Tallinn, Tartu, Lisbon, Prague, London, Dublin, New York, Florida, Riga and Berlin
- A team serious about getting things done while not taking ourselves too seriously
- A world-class working environment full of perks like parties, craft workshops, snacks and, of course, office dogs
- Flexible working hours as long as you’re there for your team members
- Freedom to execute your ideas with a passionate and motivated team supporting you
- Lots of room for personal and career development, with internal and external training opportunities
- Competitive salary and bonus system and all the benefits you’d expect from a great employer (health and accident insurance, health days, a quarterly contribution to sports, in-house coaches, employee discounts and more)
Pipedrive is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or veteran status.
We’re on the lookout for a junior security engineer to enhance and support security in Pipedrive’s cybersecurity department.
If this is something for you, send us your resume (in English) or a link to your LinkedIn profile and please add why we should pay extra attention to your application.