Skydance offers a dynamic, inclusive, and ever-evolving culture where innovative ideas are welcomed, and growth fostered. The partnership between unique creativity and technological advancements are demonstrated within each pillar of the company. At the heart of it all is a commitment to boldly entertaining and relevant storytelling.
While all Animation studios look to hire people who are creative and hard-working, Skydance Animation is specifically looking for pioneers who seek to push the limits of what the world’s most collaborative art form can achieve, and to give those pioneers the space and the resources to build a new studio that’s doing something different.
As a Junior Systems Support Technician, you will be responsible for maintaining and managing tickets/incidences and customers’ requests to provide technical support to the animation studio.
- Perform the installation, support and maintenance of the servers, computer systems and wireless and local area networks.
- Perform the installation, configuration, layout and maintenance of hardware and software equipment.
- Manage AD and SCCM (users, permissions, policies…).
- Solve, manage and document customer queries, tickets and requests and develop other departmental administrative tasks.
- Solve most tickets in the first contact and otherwise escalate.
- Configure mobile devices.
- Perform scripts to improve and maintain the environment.
- Test internal developments.
- Monitor and update the inventory of hardware and software.
- Ensure that you meet the quality standards required for the support service.
- Collaborate with other team members, when necessary.
- At least 1 year of professional experience in IT departments.
- Experience with logging tools and ticketing management.
- Experience in design, installation, diagnosis and maintenance of local area networks, wireless networks, network electronics and IT security.
- Knowledge and experience in the integration of new applications and new hardware in user equipment and inventory maintenance.
- Knowledge and experience in different OS: OS X, Windows, Windows Server.
- Medium English level desired.
- Predisposition to respond positively to the duties assigned and deadlines.
- Attitude of collaboration with others, inside and outside their team.
- Able to effectively express, transmit and present ideas.
- Deliver on time and in full basic results complying with the duties demanded.
Skydance is a diversified media company founded by David Ellison in 2010 to create high quality, event-level entertainment for global audiences. The Company brings to life stories of immersive worlds across its feature film, television, interactive, and animation divisions.
Skydance is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to building and fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce. We welcome and consider applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy status, military/veteran status, disability, or any other protected category. Diversity in the workplace is not just a commitment, it is who we are and a reflection of what makes our world special.