Our team is growing and we are currently seeking a Junior UX Designer to become part of our Experience Design team. As part of this team, you will help us transform complex user needs and business goals into simple and enjoyable experiences.
You will be expected to:
- Understand user problems and business goals
- Use data, competitive research, and Google analytics in designing user experiences
- Produce clear UX documentation (sitemaps, wireframes, prototypes etc.)
- Present and effectively communicate designs to the team and to the greater organization
- Gather feedback on designs and iterate accordingly to continue to provide a delightful experience
- Collaborate well with team members and look forward to feedback
- Bring a fresh perspective, new ideas and an awesome attitude
- Degree in Human Computer Interaction (HCI), Computer Science, Design or related field
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience as UX Designer or similar UX-related role
- Experience in Sketch, Keynote, InVision or similar tools
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Endlessly curious
- Awesome attitude
- Want to have fun doing something you really love
- We believe that WEDIA is one of the most dynamic Greek digital agencies, having grown impressively during the last couple of years, and we feel that being a part of our team is a worthy career opportunity and a chance to learn new and interesting skills.
- You will be given the chance to work on projects for important clients, such as Financial Institutions, Telecommunication companies, Media Organizations (head to our website to find out more). Also, your work will be viewed and used by a considerate number of people on a daily basis.
- Our workspace is modern, comfortable and practical (check out our LinkedIn page) and we are always trying to find new ways to improve it.
- Each member of our team has been selected based on similar criteria to the ones that you are currently reading and one of our priorities is to improve our workflow, as well as our services to our clients.
- Our salaries are in sync with the current market conditions and we believe in compensating for any extra working effort.