We are looking for a Junior to Middle Manual QA Engineer to join one of our long-term projects.
It's a full-time job. Remote for the pandemic and then in our office.
Our product is an ERP platform for managing the production of TV shows and movies: planning, budget, resource management, logistics, etc.
- Develop and maintain test-related documentation
- Perform Black box and Grey box testing
- Write detailed and easy to understand bug reports
- Cooperate with other departments on the quality issues
- 1-3 years of QA experience in testing web applications
- Basic understanding of SQA methodologies, techniques and approaches
- Self-motivation, willingness to learn and to do what it takes to get the job done
- Good English communication skills (Upper Intermediate or Intermediate)
- Experience in using defect tracking tool and quality/test management tool (e.g. Jira)
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, XML and SQL - an advantage
- Paid vacations, holidays, sick leaves
- Great experience of working in international team
- Competitive salary in USD
- Opportunities for professional growth