Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving the understanding of the past. Since graduating Y-Combinator in 2014, Checkr’s product has shifted the on-demand economy and has continued to scale into serving enterprise companies across various industries. As a company that provides modern and compliant background checks for global enterprises and startups, Checkr knows first hand how difficult it may be for individuals with prior criminal history to find employment and we want to help provide fair chances for the formerly convicted. A career with Checkr provides the opportunity to make an impact on the professional lives of millions of people and we encourage all qualified individuals to apply for our roles.
In this Key Account Director role, you will help manage the account team responsible for growth, value, and partnership with our largest enterprise customer, driving high 8-figures in revenue. The ideal candidate is hungry for growth and leadership opportunities.
On this account, you will work with fellow Customer Success professionals that succeed through collaboration, grit, and constant learning. You will also partner directly with the customer’s leadership team through polished communication and strong executive presence, allowing you to act as a trusted advisor and advocate while seeking out opportunities for growth.
- Build strong relationships at the customer, from executive to daily operators
- Be a consultative trusted advisor for the customer by building in depth relationships and understanding the business goals and objectives
- Be a product and industry expert, and act as a trusted advisor and consultant to ensure your customer is leveraging the full value of Checkr
- Develop, execute on and maintain strategic account plans and QBRs to drive business value and ROI
- Partner with the account team and lead internal and client facing planning, prioritization, and delivery
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (Engineering, Product, Sales, Support and Execs) to achieve customer goals, acting as the voice of the customer to provide visibility, resolve escalations, and deliver shared roadmap goals
- Drive all phases of the account lifecycle - retention, renewal, and upsell / growth
- Consistently achieve high customer satisfaction and growth across business lines by executing strategies that maximize contract value while protecting and enhancing the customer relationship
- Identify, clearly communicate and manage risk through proactive touchpoints and taking the lead in developing resolution strategies
- Design and execute on a value roadmap for your customers
- Be consultative and build in-depth relationships, and a complete understanding of their business goals and objectives
What you bring:
- 7+ years of applicable enterprise customer success sales or account management experience where you have managed $MM in revenue and renewals
- Experience working with large enterprise customers with deep technical/product needs
- Ability to navigate enterprise organizations’ political landscape to develop and expand relationships at all levels while driving large-scale, high-visibility, strategic initiatives for customers
- Excellent executive presence through written and verbal communication.
- Ability to understand and sell against the competitor landscape
- You are flexible, learn quickly, and able to juggle and complete multiple priorities and projects (internally and externally) in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to gather and use data to inform decision making and persuade others, both internally and externally
- You enjoy planning, adjusting, executing, winning, and celebrating as a team
- Experience in the technology/SaaS space. Human Resources industry experience is a plus
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Gym membership, transportation reimbursements
- Catered lunch, dinner, and snacks
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.