iyzico has an incredibly exciting opportunity for a Key Account Manager to support some of our prime accounts. As a Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for driving growth, value and partnership with our existing portfolio of clients.
The key account manager is responsible for handling the most important key accounts in a company. These accounts make up the highest percentage of company income, and the key account manager must build and maintain a strong relationship with the key accounts. They will be the lead point of contact for all key account matters, anticipate the key account’s needs, work within the company to ensure deadlines for the key account are met, and help the key account succeed. The key account manager will also bring in new business from existing key accounts or contacts and will develop new relationships with potential key accounts.
Key Account Manager is responsible for managing key accounts, maintaining a long term relationship with accounts and maximising sales opportunities within them.
- Ability to drive successful projects with a wide range of people at all decision-making levels
- Engaging with customers via telephone, email and face to face meetings
- Building long lasting relationships with senior management of customers
- Representing the company successfully by establishing strong communication with his/her customers
- Identifying customer needs and offering suitable solutions (financial / operational / technical) for them
- Making regular field visits to follow up the voice of customers and the market closely
- Ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Create a business plan for the sectors for which it is responsible and quickly pass on actions
- To develop effective communication with business partners and to gain projects with business development activities
- Efficiently managing all customer related processes using internal and external elements
- Providing the necessary contribution for the measurement and improvement of the key account satisfaction and the image of the establishment
- Providing the communication network coordination between the customer and the company
- Ensuring that proposals and contracts are prepared in time, without errors, in accordance with customer demands and needs