Type of Employee: Full Time
Druva enables cyber, data and operational resilience for every organization with the Data Resiliency Cloud, the industry’s first and only at scale SaaS solution. Customers can radically simplify data protection, streamline data governance, and gain data visibility and insights as they accelerate cloud adoption. Druva pioneered a SaaS-based approach to eliminate complex infrastructure and related management costs, and deliver data resilience via a single platform spanning multiple geographies and clouds.
Druva is trusted by thousands of enterprises, including 60 of Fortune 500, to make data more resilient and accelerate their journey to the cloud. Visit druva.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
The Role & The Team:
This is a strategic role for practiced account managers seeking key experience selling to large, multinational enterprise/mid-enterprise-level accounts. You will be responsible to grow existing account base through cross-sells and upsells. This will be achieved through effective strategic planning, researching prospect customers, using business development techniques and field-based sales activities within an assigned account base. Our Key Account Manager role is comprised of 75% inside sales and 25% customer onsite.
What You Will Do:
- Build an account plan with the respective cross-collaboration teams (Renewals, Customer Success, etc.) to identify areas to expand the account with upsells, cross-sells and multi-product adoption
- Break into new lines of business groups within the defined accounts
- Map Druva solutions to the customer’s unique business and technical requirements to ensure strategic long-term value
- Leverage technology alliance partners like AWS to build the account plan and navigate the account
- Create/Manage a sales funnel of opportunities from start-to-finish and track in Salesforce.com
- Generate results; consistent, reliable performance with 100% minimum attainment expected
- Partner with the local, regional and national channel partners to drive awareness and "buzz" in your territory
- Arrange and help to conduct initial product demonstrations and presentations
- Ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction and to drive additional cross-sell/up-sell opportunities
What We Are Looking For:
- 3+ years' experience as an Account Executive where you have exceeded your sales plan each year and can document the success
- Ideally bring enterprise sales experience in the IT industry
- Demonstrable track record of achieving sales targets
- Executive level relationship management
- Ideally comes from the Storage/Data Management world and understand Enterprise Backup Technologies.
- Continuous learner and student of the game - you want to constantly get better
- Ability to understand the "bigger picture" and the business drivers around IT
- You strive for greatness and push yourself
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- The desire to support a great work environment via positive, professional, and ethical conduct