About the role:
We are looking for a Key Accounts Manager reporting directly into the Partnership Business Leader, India for E-Commerce. E-Commerce is one of the key focus markets for Greenlight Planet which can immense growth potential and long-term business prospects.
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Managing and growing Greenlights e-commerce business.
- Owning the entire online channel for India, managing profitability and demonstrating results by adding significant value to Greenlights topline.
- Opening up and effectively managing E-Commerce platforms like Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal, Paytm etc.
- Working closely with Greenlights Marketing Team to develop overall promotion strategy on ecommerce portals which includes allocating budgets, managing ROI, planning and execution, managing targeting and segmentation, messaging, success criteria, market info and reporting trends.
- Responsible for follow up on receivables from the partners.
- Driving promotions like lightening deals, Banner ads, Headline Search Ads, Product Display Ads, Sponsored Products, Coupons, Lightening deals, Campaign, A+ listing on all portals.
- Listing of NPDs, negotiating for closure of agreement on activations and ensuring availability on the site on regular basis.
- Ensuring visibility on all online portals, knocking off fake sellers and responding to queries on all listed platforms on a daily basis.
- Planning for monthly sale and inventory on every e-commerce portal.
- Implement and utilize analytics to track sales trends and identify opportunities for growth
- Conduct extensive online research to understand marketing and sales strategies from all major ecommerce retailers.
- Joint business plans with key E-com customers.
- Regular meetings with all E-commerce spocs for sale forecasting, Projection and sales growth, with weekly reports on performance across channels.
- Closure of Agreements/Addendums.
- Develop strong working relations with stakeholders both internally and externally.
The ideal candidate is:
- Graduate Degree from an accredited University
- Excellent communication skills in English and local language.
- 3+ years’ of experience in E-Commerce Account Management with experience of handling Flipkart and Amazon accounts.
- Should have prior experience of managing the Accounts like Amazon & Flipkart
- Should be willing to travel 10-15 days a month within India.
- Must have working knowledge of MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Sharp problem-solving ability, process orientation and capable to drive sales rigor/results.
We are looking for someone who is driven, passionate and excited about the opportunity to bring honest, affordable, energy to homes in Africa and Asia. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Greenlight Planet offers a competitive salary, a fun, supportive work environment and opportunities for continued professional growth within a fast-growing global enterprise.
Greenlight Planet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, HIV/Aids, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law.