We are seeking for a key Account Manager for Open Platform to grow with us and help develop a world-class Open Platform for Booking.com to meet increased demand of better product/services/competitive prices for China customers. This position will be based in our Shanghai office.
You’ll support building our open platform partnerships throughout the region. At the same time you will also manage and maintain its existing relationship with our partners.
This role requires an individual with a strong background, highly motivated and equipped with travel industry knowledge, accompanied with the ability to build relationships to immerse themselves into the dynamics of a successful company.
- Work with us to quickly build up the open platform from ground zero, to meet Chinese customer requirement, making Booking.com best travel partner with them;
- Help building and maintaining successful business partnership with Booking.com Open Platform’s partners. Manage the aspects of partner interactions;
- Monitor the success of each account and manage supplier’s performance and meet Chinese customer requirements and satisfaction;
- Closely monitor day-to-day business result and continually support the innovation and optimization of product/user experience/business results with data-driven mindset;
- Support in research, identification and segmentation of business opportunities regarding open platform partners to help increasing the number of potential visitors on the Booking.com website and mobile;
- Applied project management skills to identify and deliver all the initiatives by schedule with high quality;
- Build and maintain a professional network within the travel web industry;
- Monitor, research and report findings on market developments in the travel industry;
- Proactive communication to keep all stakeholders across the business up to date;
- Working closely with other functions to achieve better business result for business as a whole;
- Manage a team if needed and help the team to grow together with Booking.com.
- 5~10 years relevant work experience in account management / strategic partnership within the e-commerce or OTA space, with a strong track record of establishing and implementing such partnerships;
- Good business network and a strong ambition to keep expanding this network;
- Fluent in English and local language, written and spoken;
- Results oriented and relationship builder;
- Experience working cross functionally;
- Creative, persistent and outgoing personality, eager to learn;
- Proactive, positive and self-motivated;
- Quick and resourceful, team-player, flexible, accurate, strong analytical skills and an eye for detail;
- Excellent communication and reporting skills;
- Solid execution and ownership
- Open mind and quick learning capability
- Be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Be able to deliver solid result under pressure
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
The hiring company Booking.com Customer Service Center (Shanghai) Co., Ltd is one of Booking.com BV’s support companies in China.
Booking.com Customer Service Center (Shanghai) Co., Ltd is looking for a Key Account Manager for Open Platform. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world.