Our mission is to help IT buyers save time and money. We do this by making IT purchasing simple and transparent (read more
This mission has stood the test of time for 18 years, unchanged.
Markit is a leading international company, offering IT purchasing solutions in 38 countries (and growing fast).
Hundreds of Fortune 500 and Forbes Global 2000 companies choose Markit as their IT purchasing partner.
In order to expand our growth we are seeking a Key Account Manager with responsibility to manage an existing base of customers; identifying and exploring new potential opportunities; reaching out to new leads.
Being the main point of contact, you would be responsible for building strong relationships with key stake holders on the customer’s side with proactive communication.
- 3+ years of successful sales experience
- Fluent (C2) Romanian speaker and fluent in English
- Interest and competence in IT
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem solver with a “get things done” attitude
- Desire to learn and improve
- The ability to work independently and within a team.
- Work well under pressure and commit to deadlines.
- Excellent people skills and intuitive to client’s business needs.
Are you ready for a rewarding challenge?
JOIN 145 OTHER MARKITEERS
To innovate. To execute excellence. To make an impact. To celebrate. To be part of a forward thinking, professional and fun-loving team. A team that values honesty, openness, kindness, diversity and collaboration. Help us continue to lead the way in the world of IT purchasing.
Our new office will be located on northern side of Bucharest.
Employment starting time is flexible and based on mutual agreement.