Barbaricum supports government clients with Integrated Communications, Mission Support, and Cyber Security/Intelligence. Our passion is innovation and we are committed to client value and effective technical solutions. We are an ISO 9001:2015-certified and CMMI Level 3 appraised, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) located in Washington, DC. Our mission is to transform the ways the U.S. Government approaches problem sets of increasing complexity by delivering innovative solutions, particularly in support of National Security missions.
Barbaricum is one of the fastest-growing companies in our market. The company is routinely recognized by institutions like Inc. Magazine, GovCon, AMEC, PRSA, and SmartCEO for corporate growth, capabilities, and award-winning client work. Our team is dynamic and agile, providing global support to current missions across five continents. We are also focused on developing and maintaining our vibrant corporate culture, having been recently named one of the best places to work by Inc. Magazine.
Barbaricum is seeking a Knowledge Management Specialist to support Army Futures Command headquarters in Austin, Texas, and its mission of leading the Army's future force modernization. This individual will integrate as part of a multi-functional team providing support services for AFC and its subordinate/direct reporting units in the planning and management of a full range of operations activities to successfully execute its mission.
- Manage, monitor, migrate and update the knowledge management portal for AFC.
- Conduct analysis of AFC requirements and propose new knowledge management processes, applications and frameworks to fill existing gaps or modify existing system components.
- Capture and record rapidly evolving processes to facilitate future development, implementation and integration.
- Research and analyze available applications on available networks including Government off the Shelf (GOTS) and Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) solutions that could be utilized through licensing and/or customized development activities to meet identified capability gaps.
- Assist in data and product management for high visibility and long-term sustainment.
- Monitor and analyze metrics for application and system usage so improvements can be recommended as the system environment matures.
- Provide the expertise and assist AFC Information Technology (IT) personnel in performing quality control and information assurance functions for all technical activities, including but not limited to drafting SOPs for Government review and approval and assisting Government personnel in assessing effectiveness.
- Support technology updates on targeted networks ensuring all Government requirements and business processes are addressed and technical lessons are identified, captured and implemented on subsequent implementations.
- Research and identify network/hosting options for the technical solutions and applications.
- Research and identify cloud service models that will allow AFC to migrate to a cloud environment and draft a migration plan for Government review and approval for future AFC subcomponent applications to the cloud environment.
- Evaluate emerging AFC mission capability requirements and advanced mobile computing solutions.
- Support AFC war gaming events providing modeling and analysis support.
- Active DoD Secret clearance required
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 5+ years of relevant experience
For more information about Barbaricum, please visit our website at www.barbaricum.com. We will contact candidates directly to schedule interviews. No phone calls please.