Matterport is leading the digital transformation of the built world. Our groundbreaking spatial computing platform turns buildings into data making every space more valuable and accessible. Millions of buildings in more than 150 countries have been transformed into immersive Matterport digital twins to improve every part of the building lifecycle from planning, construction, and operations to documentation, appraisal, and marketing.
We’re excited to announce that Matterport is now publicly listed on NASDAQ. It’s an exciting time to join us!
Matterport is seeking a talented Channel Account Manager (CAM) to support the fast-growing demand for our revolutionary products through our reseller channel in Korea. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, high-energy person to be on the front line with a high tech startup by helping train and develop the Indian reseller channel.
The ideal candidate is expected to win, maintain, and expand relationships with assigned channel partners. The Channel Account Manager is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel across new and existing partner accounts
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives across strategic partner accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Train partners on product specific qualification processes, “how to sell” and win strategies, and engagement best practices to be used in prospective accounts.
- Ensure that all assigned partners in the region are kept fully informed on all relevant Matterport initiatives, activities and product/solution developments through regular updates.
- Drive creation of success stories with key partners.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
- Proactively recruits new qualifying partners.Handle and resolve channel concerns, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits
- Assist in identifying improvements to our internal sales operations systems to improve channel processes
- Handle and resolve channel concerns; provide appropriate solutions and alternatives; follow up to ensure resolution
- Serve as a point of contact for new distribution partners; assisting with on-boarding and training of the Matterport sales process, policies, and procedures. Run the entire sales process from prospecting to close
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales targets
- Maintain accurate pipeline management with expert-level forecasting
- Cultivate, grow and enable partners to successfully close Matterport business
- Demonstrate Matterport using Video calls
- The role will include travel to assigned territory and channel partners
Experience we’re looking for:
- Minimum 3-5 year's experience as Channel Manager in the B2B SaaS or Computer industry or alliance management experience required, with demonstrated increasing levels of responsibility.
- Able to identify key strategic concerns quickly and driving internal stakeholders to a consensus and experience working in high growth start-up or similar environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships both inside and outside
- Proven track record doing deals and partnerships
- Entrepreneurial, persistent, and resourceful, with the ability to learn quickly about new technologies
- Enterprising – you are creative and hardworking
- Experience working in both start-ups and larger company environments, and with partners of different sizes.
- BA/BS degree required.
- Discipline and an attention to details
- Position to be based in Singapore/Korea. This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
Matterport is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
For information regarding how Matterport collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.