Why Join Us?
Are you looking for a role that provides opportunities to develop and grow? Take the next step in your career journey with us! We’ll provide you with a professional support structure and benefits to ensure you can thrive.
We offer Premium HMO, awesome technology, and above-market remuneration. Our high performers are frequently invited to visit their colleagues internationally for professional development.
We’re always searching for great talent to join our team. If you’d like be part of a fast-growing industry leader with an exceptional company culture, we’d love to hear from you.
The I.T Support Technician's role is to support and maintain the I.T environment. This is done remotely by handling all incoming calls, chats and emails and utilizing the service desk. As a support technician, you will be required to assist our customers and staff with their I.T queries and troubleshoot their issues in order to provide the best possible solution.
- Attend to requests that come through the service desk according to priority
- Provide support to customers
- Accurately assign and prioritize the request as required
- Respond to the request promptly and analyze their requirements
- Effectively diagnose and resolve issues related to PC/MAC, mobile devices, printers, videoconferencing, O365 & Teams, business application software, telecommunication issues and network issues.
- Use all available tools, resources and knowledge base to diagnose the issue and assist with the request
- Provide IT support remotely to resolve the requests to the end user’s satisfaction
- Escalate through the correct channels as required
- Document the processes and procedures used to resolve the incident
- Populate the knowledge base for future reference
- Ensure that the highest standard of privacy and confidentiality are maintained at all times and practices are in line with relevant legislation.
- As and when required, undertake additional projects or activities as directed by management.
- Act in accordance with all company policies and procedures.
- Diploma/Bachelor in IT (desirable)
- Minimum 3 years of solid experience as L2 service desk (required)
- Demonstrable technical knowledge with IT peripherals, switch & router configuration, network protocols & CIDR subnets, VLANs
- Minimum 5 years of experience with supporting Windows 10, 11, Server 2016/2019/2022
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Veeam software, resolving backup errors, testing backups & immutability.
- Printer Server & driver deployment experience. Experience with Print Mgt Software, drivers, break-fix solutions
- Minimum 2 years of experience in deploying apps & security policies via InTune
- Experience in deploying, reimaging & securing PCs via Autopilot
- Experience deploying and configuring Trend Micro and/or Sophos for endpoint protection, 365 scanning, mail filtering etc
- Experience with ThreatLocker preferred
- Experience with Australian accounting packages preferred: MYOB, Reckon, Xero
- Experience with configuring virtual PABX & handsets preferred: 3CX, Cisco, Yealink, Bria
- Ability to read and understand technical manuals and procedural documentation
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written English) are required. You will be required to deal with clients via email and phone daily.
- Experience with Connectwise Manage, Automate & Control preferred
- Microsoft and ITIL certified is ideal.
- MSP Experience
- Amendable for on-site work setup. Early morning shift (AU Time zone). Physical Office: The Mega Tower, Mandaluyong City
Standard Job Benefits:
- HMO on Day 1
- Paid Time-Off
- Quarterly Sick-Leave conversion
- Paid Government-Mandated Benefits (SSS, PHIC, Pag-IBIG)
- Equipment provided
Standard Job Highlights:
Career growth and development opportunities
Stable organization and industry leader
Collaborative and fruitful company culture
SALARY RANGE: PHP 80,000 – 110,000