We are currently looking for an Estonian Language Specialist for our global Content Agency within Booking.com.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing the quality of the Estonian version of the Booking.com products (website, apps, newsletter etc.) and communication materials (TV commercials, PR releases etc.) for a variety of clients throughout the business with content needs.
Besides being passionate about language and localization, as a Language Specialist, you have a strong commercial understanding which helps you to maintain and continuously improve the quality of our products. You take action accordingly in order to provide our customers with a product at the highest standard of quality.
This full-time position will be based in our Tallinn office.
- Providing attractive and creative translations from English into Estonian for website copy and promotional materials, including newsletters, to appeal to the Estonian market;
- Assisting with localization projects in cooperation with other language teams and departments
- Freelance management and support, such as evaluating the quality of translations for candidates, quality monitoring of the freelance translations, providing freelancers with consistent feedback;
- Maintaining the quality of the Estonian version of Booking.com, including conducting website checks and maintaining language specific tools, such as glossaries and style guides;
- Support Booking.com BV’s strategy for availability and supply within Estonia.
- Higher education in a relevant field;
- Fluent level spoken and written Estonian accompanied with excellent knowledge of English;
- Experience in translating and/or writing attractive, localized website copy for the Estonian market;
- Strong customer focus;
- Strong computer skills, including familiarity with Computer Assisted Translations tools;
- Flexibility, accuracy, efficiency, experience in working with deadlines, prioritization skills, strong analytical skills and ability to multitask;
- Proactive and initiative, both when working independently and in collaboration with a team;
- Positive attitude;
- Experience within e-travel and/or hotel/travel industry;
- Experience in social media content production, audiovisual localization, and conducting market research for the Estonian market would be a plus.
- A dynamic working environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance oriented;
- Internal trainings and various possibilities of personal development in our fast-growing company.